Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is an Indian actress and winner of Miss Tech Pageant (1994). She established her as a successful actress and one of the popular celebrities of India. He has received several awards from both films and the Government of India. She is known as the most beautiful woman in the world. Its net worth is around 258 crores.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s early life –
Aishwarya is born into a traditional South Indian family. She started modeling at an early age. He was born on 1 November 1973 in Mangalore, Karnataka. Her father was an army biologist who died in 2017 and mother a housewife. He has an elder brother who is an engineer in the Merchant Navy.
The family later moved to Mumbai. Aishwarya studied at Arya Vidya Mandir High School and DG Ruparal College. He is also trained in classical dance and music. Zoology was her favorite subject, so she was thinking about a career in medicine. She also joined the Rachana Parliament Academy of Architecture to become an Architecture but later left to pursue her modeling career.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Career Life –
Aishwarya appeared in several advertisements for several reputed firms. Garden saris and Pepsi advertisements brought her to the spotlight. He then ventured into the Indian film industry. His performance in Iruvar (1997) was critically acclaimed. She also acted in the film and Pyaar Ho Gaya. He was praised by audiences in films like Taal (1999), Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999), Devdas (2002), his item number being a superhit in Bunty and Babli. She appeared in her last Hollywood production with The Last Legion. He has done several films in 5 different languages in Tamil and Hindi.
Aishwarya won the award –
- Screen Best Female Debut Award (1997)
- Screen Award for Jodi No.1 (2002)
- Filmfare Award for Best Actress (2003)
- Screen Award for Best Actress (2003)
- IIFA Award for Best Actress (2003)
- Zee Cine Award for Best Actor – Female (2003)
- Zee Cine Award for True Indian Actress (2003)
- IIFA Global Indian Media Personality Trophy (2005)
- IIFA Award Glamorous Star of the Year (2007)
- Padma Shri (2009)
- Screen Award for Best Actress (Popular Choice) (2009)
- BIG Star Film Actor of the Decade (Female)
- Zee Cine Critics Award for Best Actor – Female (2011)
- Stardust Award for Best Actress in a Drama (2011)
- Star Guild Award for Cinematic Excellence – Women (2011)
- Stardust Award for Power-Pack Performance of the Year (2015)
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Personal Life –
Aishwarya is married to Abhishek Bachchan and she is the daughter-in-law of Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan. They have a daughter, Aaradhya Bachchan.