Anushka Sharma is an Indian actress and producer who is a part of Hollywood. She is one of the highest paid actresses and the most popular. She has received several awards. She appeared in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 since 2012 and was featured on the 30 Under 30 list of 2018 by Forbes Asia. His total assets are Rs 350 crore.
Anushka Sharma Early Life
Anushka was born in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh (1 May 1988). His father was an army officer and his mother was a housewife. He has an elder brother who is a filmmaker, who previously worked in the Merchant Navy. She was raised in Bangalore. He studied at the Army School and Mount Carmel College, Bangalore, where he graduated with specialization in arts. She then moved to Mumbai to pursue her modeling career. Initially, he had no aspirations in the film. He enrolled in Elite Model Management and was groomed by style consultant Prasad Bipada.
Anushka Sharma Career Life –
- Anushka made her acting debut in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008) from Aditya Chopra’s romantic drama film. He was cast alongside Shah Rukh Khan. The film was a hit and his performance was appreciated. He was signed to a 3 film deal with the company.
- Anushka then acted in a romantic comedy in Baan Baaja Baaraat (2010). The film was directed by Manish Sharma and co-starring by Ranveer Singh. Her performance was praised by critics, and she received her second nomination for Best Actress at the Filmfare Awards.
- Anushka was also seen in Patiala House (2011) which was her first film apart from the Yash Raj banner. The film was directed by Nikhil Advani and Akshay Kumar played the lead role. The film received mixed reviews and moderate success at the box office.
- Anushka acted in a supporting role in Jab Tak Hai Jaan (2012).
- Anushka’s notable works include – Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, PK (film), Sultan, Zero, Ban Baja Baaraat, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Sui Dhaaga, etc.
- Anushka received the award – Guild Award (2010) for Best Female Debut, IIFA Award for Best Actress (2011), IIFA Award for Best Hottest Pair of the Year (2011), Guild Award for Best Actress in a Lead Role (2011) ), Award for Best Actress in Stardust Comedy or Romance (2012,2013), IIFA Award for Best Supporting Actress (2013), Stardust Award for Actor of the Year – Women (2016), Zee Cine Award for Best Actor ( Female) (2017)
Anushka Sharma Personal Life –
Anushka married Virat Kholi, the current captain of the Indian cricket team and was expecting her first child next year. She is an animal lover and vegetarian.