Government of Odisha Is inviting Chief Minister Agriculture Scheme Online application form on 2020-2021 www.apicol.nic.in. In this Chief Minister Agro Industry Loan Scheme, the government will provide subsidy on loans of farmers up to Rs. To encourage setting up of 50 lakh new agricultural industries. Individuals / groups can apply by filling the online registration / application form Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana on the official website. Also, see MKUY guidelines, beneficiary status and full details of the scheme.
Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2020-2021
This agriculture scheme in Odisha will result in betterment of farming and agriculture in the state and the process of taking loans will be simplified. Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2020-2021 through website www.apicol.nic.in will enable farmers to avail loans in a hassle free manner. State government. Has also launched Mukhya Mantri Abhinav Krishi Yantripati Samman Yojana To provide rewards to farmers.
Here farmers can register, submit their entire application and even make online payment for MKUY scheme. Both these new schemes will generate additional income for the farmers and create new employment opportunities. Odisha State Government. This Krishi Udyog Yojana was launched on 17 May 2018. It will encourage the use of new tools and equipment in agriculture and realize the “dual farmer income” approach by 2022.
Odisha Chief Minister Krishi Udyog Yojana Application / Registration Form 2020-2021
The Department of Agriculture and Farmer Empowerment has launched the Krishi Udyog Yojana 2020-2021 to assist those wishing to work in the agricultural industry. The complete details including the application / registration process, checking the status of the beneficiary and the guidelines of the scheme are as follows: –
How to apply online for agriculture scheme in Odisha
The complete procedure to apply online for agriculture scheme in Odisha is given below: –
Phase 1: First go to the official website http://www.apicol.nic.in/
stage 2: On the homepage, scroll to “Beneficiary masterClick “Tab in the header” and then “Registration” contact:-
step 3: read the Necessary conditions And then click “Registration“Button or click directly http://www.apicol.nic.in/Registration/Registration
Odisha Government Schemes 2020-2021Popular schemes in Odisha:Nirman Kusum YojanaOdisha free mobile phone distribution planHappiness plan
step 4: Later, select “No“If you do not have the first registration attempt / completion. Then Odisha Chief Minister Krishi Udyog Yojana online registration form will appear below: –
Step 5: Here the applicant is required to submit the applicant details (application type, family ID), project information, land specific CAE’s proposed location, documents to be uploaded and finally previewed and submitted.
The entire process of applying online for the Chief Minister Krishi Udyog Yojana is being given here which can be seen using the link here – http://www.apicol.nic.in/Home/ProcessFlow
List of documents for agricultural subsidy on farmer loans
Here is a complete list of documents required for obtaining agricultural subsidy on loan of farmers: –
a) Passport size photo of the applicant. (Max 50KB)
B) Identity proof (Voter ID / Aadhaar number) (Maximum 400KB)
C) Signature of the applicant. (Max 50KB)
D) Land record / lease document (more than 15 years) (where the account number / plot number is reflected). (Max 950KB)
I) Bank Consent Letter (optional) (Maximum 500KB .pdf format)
Kisan ID, Aadhaar number and mobile number are mandatory for registration. Marked with all fields
1) Only those applicants who have completed registration are eligible to fill the DPR.
2) Reference number, farmer ID and Aadhaar number are mandatory for DPR.
3) marked with all fields
A) Only those applicants who have completed DPR are eligible for online payment of ₹ 10000 as security amount. B) Security amount of ₹ 10000 is refundable.
Learn more about Mukhyamantri Krishi Yojana scheme through the link –
Check the beneficiary status of Chief Minister Krishi Udyog Yojana Here is the whole process to check the status of beneficiary Odisha Chief Minister Krishi Yojana Scheme: –
Phase 1: Visit the same official website http://www.apicol.nic.in/stage 2:On the homepage, scroll to “Beneficiary masterClick on the “tab and then”
Beneficiary status ” contact step 3: direct link
Application / Registration Form / Beneficiary Status 3 Odisha Chief Minister Krishi Udyog Yojana Beneficiary StatusStep 5:Here applicants can enter the reference number, voter ID number, Aadhaar number and “click”
Button to check the status of the beneficiary.
- Features / Guidelines of Chief Minister Agriculture Industry Scheme Odisha Important features and salient features of this scheme are as follows: –
- Impact on agro-industries – Government. Seeks to assist companies / firms / units for the development and monitoring of industries based on agriculture, horticulture and food processing.
- Quick and timely implementation – All interested candidates have to register online at www.apicol.nic.in and submit the application form. Government. Will provide financial assistance for setting up agro-industry in an expeditious (fast forward) manner.
- Management of industries – After establishing the agricultural industry, APICOL and NIC will continuously monitor the overall progress of the industries.
- Easy Process – Minimum Time Wastage – As all application filling and management processes will be done through the portal, the owners of industries should not worry about waste of time.
- Subsidy for Agro Industries – State government. The Chief Minister will provide subsidy to agricultural industries under the Agri Industry Scheme 2020.
- Subsidy for other industries – Educated youth will be encouraged to set up new manufacturing units for agriculture, horticulture, fisheries, animal resource development and food processing sector and can avail subsidy up to Rs. 50 lakhs.
- Payment and cash back
– All transactions from entrepreneurs’ bank account will be done through secure and secure payment gateway.
For complete MKUY guidelines, click on the link below: –
Both these schemes will result in the development of agriculture and agricultural laborers. Under the Chief Minister’s Abhinav Krishi Yantrapati Samman Yojana, the government will select 101 farmers (from 11 states and 90 districts). The top 3 farmers received Rs. 2 lakhs, Rs. 1.5 lakh and Rs. 1 lakh while all other farmers get Rs. 15,000 each.
All farmers who apply innovative tools and equipment will be honored and can set up their own manufacturing units or company and will register them under the Startup Odisha initiative. Thus the scheme will allow innovators to receive monthly assistance of Rs. 20,000 per month. Also if a farmer wants to improve his tools and equipment, the government willl provide assistance of up to Rs. 1.5 million.
For more information, visit the official website http://www.apicol.nic.in/.
Content Source / Reference Link: http://www.apicol.nic.in/ Save as PDF