What is Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2020-21, how to make, registration, download, Ayushman Bharat Arogya Golden Card in Hindi
Ayushman Bharat Yojana is one of the largest health schemes in the world, which has been started by the Prime Minister of our country in the year 2018 under the National Conservation Mission. Under this scheme, any citizen of the country can get treatment up to 5 lakh rupees in selected government and private hospitals under this scheme. Now the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card is being issued in this scheme, but this card is being issued to those who are beneficiaries of this scheme, and belong to poor family. The government has started the online registration process to make this card. In this article you will get information about the process of applying and how you will get this card.
What is Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card is also known as PM Jan Arogya Golden Card. This card has been created by the Government of India for such people who are financially weak. Those who have to face a lot of difficulties to treat their serious illness. With the help of this card, they will be able to easily take advantage of this scheme.
Delhi ayushman india scheme : Delhi residents can now avail health care for free.
The purpose of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
Under this scheme till now, free treatment of up to 5 lakh rupees was given to all citizens of the country as health insurance. But still people coming below the poverty line were not able to take advantage of it. In order to emphasize the financial help of those people, the government has issued golden cards.
Benefits of ayushman india golden card
- The main feature of the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Scheme is that this card is being provided to the people coming below the poverty line to help them financially.
- This card will be in golden color, which applicants can get directly from the public service center or private or government hospitals.
- Apart from this, let us tell you that in this health protection scheme, initially 1350 treatments which included a package of surgery, medical day care treatment, diagnostic etc., but now some other things have also been added to it such as Ayurvedic, Homeopathic , Package of Yoga and Unani treatment etc. have also been included in this.
- Under this scheme, if people make their treatment by joining and showing their golden card, then no fee can be charged from them in any way in the hospital.
Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance Scheme Rajasthan – Take the benefit of health care for free, the government will bear the expenses.
Documents required for making Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
- Aadhar Card :- To make a Golden Card under this scheme, the beneficiary will have to show his Aadhaar card as ID proof.
- mobile number :- To apply in this scheme, it is necessary that the beneficiary has at least one mobile number.
- Ration card :- In this scheme, people coming from below poverty line are being given golden card, so they will need BPL card or ration card.
- Passport Size Photo: – The beneficiary’s photo will also be printed in the Golden Card, so the beneficiary should also submit his passport size photograph.
How to check Ayushman Bharat eligibility
Only the beneficiaries of this scheme coming below the poverty line can apply for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card. Which can be checked through the following procedure.
- First of all the beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Scheme Official website Will go in
- After reaching here, they will be asked their registered mobile number and captcha code, after filling it, they click on the generated OTP button. And after OTP arrives, enter it there.
- Along with this, some other information like name, ration card and RSBI URN etc. will also have to be filled there.
- If their name will be included in the eligibility list of this scheme and if they are entitled to get the Golden Card, then its information will be shown there.
Aadhar card center – If you want to update the Aadhaar card, then find the address of the nearest Aadhaar center at home
How to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
If you are a beneficiary of this scheme and are eligible to get the Golden Card, then you can apply for it in the following way. Here are 2 procedures to apply –
Through Public Service Center –
- First of all, the beneficiaries go to the Jan Seva Kendra of their area, the agent will check whether your name is included in the beneficiary list of this scheme.
- If your name is included in the list, then a golden card will be issued for you. For this, you will have to submit all your necessary documents there.
- After that the agents will register you and provide you with the registration ID. After this, you will have to wait for 10 to 15 days to get the Golden Card.
- Then you can go to Jan Seva Kendra by taking your registration ID and get a golden card from there. You will also have to pay a fee of Rs 30 to get a Golden Card.
One Country One Ration Card Scheme – If you want free ration, get a new ration card made soon.
Registration by private or government hospitals –
- Beneficiaries can go to a private or government hospital to get a Golden Card. They will have to submit all their documents by going there.
- After this, it will be checked whether his name is included under the Jan Arogya Yojana in the hospital reception.
- If their name is included in the list, they will be registered and given a golden card.
How to download ayushman india golden card
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card can be printed only by going to the beneficiary public service center or private or government hospital. But for this you should tell that the beneficiary will get this card from where they have registered it.
In this way, if you fall in the financially weak category and are the beneficiary of Ayushman Bharat Yojana, then you too can easily get the benefit of this scheme by making your golden card.
questions to ask
Years: To provide easy benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana to people belonging to economically weaker section who are below poverty line.
Years: People who fall below the poverty line are included in the beneficiary list of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Years: You have to go to the nearest public service center or private or government hospital and apply.
Years: Aadhaar card, ration card, mobile number and passport size photograph.
Years: Both are same.
Read other –