MP Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan (Shiksha Protsahan) Scheme Free Admission (Education) to Labor’s Children in Hindi [Application Form] | CMD Mukhyamantri Divyang Shiksha Protsahan Yojana MP
The state government of Madhya Pradesh has approved the implementation of the Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Yojana from the current academic year. Under this scheme, the Government of Madhya Pradesh will help all the students of poor and low middle income groups by paying full fees to get higher education, and will encourage them for education. Actually, many schemes are included within this scheme, but all have the same objective, the welfare of the students. One of them is ‘Jan Kalyan (Education Promotion) Scheme’, in which children of laborers will be given free admission in colleges for higher education. The state government has also given instructions for the successful implementation of this scheme in the e-admission process.
Information about the launch of the Chief Minister’s Public Welfare (Education Promotion) Scheme (Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan (Shiksha Protsahan) Yojana Launched Details)
|No. M||Scheme Information Points||Plan information|
|1 is||Scheme Full Name||Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Jan Kalyan (Education Promotion) Scheme – Admission of children of laborers free of cost|
|2.||Scheme Launched By||By Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|3.||Scheme Start||July 2018|
|४.||Beneficiaries of the scheme||Labor children|
Features of Chief Minister Public Welfare (Education Promotion) Scheme (Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan (Shiksha Protsahan) Yojana Features)
- Free admission: – Under this scheme, children of laborers will be given admission in colleges for higher education for free. Therefore, this scheme is also called free higher education scheme, in which students will be able to get higher education free of cost.
- Welfare of the poor: – With the implementation of this scheme, all those children who are from the family of laborers will be given admission in the colleges, and also children belonging to all poverty areas of Madhya Pradesh will be included in it.
- Admission Colleges: – Children of laborers will be given admission in all government, semi government or government recognized private colleges and universities, and candidates can select it as per their choice. The state government has given instructions about the professors of all colleges and registrars of universities.
- Free admission at graduation level: – Madhya Pradesh state government will ensure the admission of children of unorganized laborers free of cost at the graduation level in the first and third year. With this, they can complete their graduation without any problem.
- Free admission at post-graduation level: – The Madhya Pradesh government has also ensured that the children of unorganized laborers get a chance to study in any government or private college at the post graduation level.
- College Tuition Fee: – With the implementation of this scheme, students do not have to worry about whether they are able to pay the college tuition fee or not.
- Celebrating Private Colleges:– It was not easy to convince all private colleges to give admission for free under the Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Yojana. But the Madhya Pradesh government succeeded in doing so. With this, children will be able to study in the college of their choice.
Benefits of Chief Minister Public Welfare (Education Promotion) Scheme (MUkhimantri Jan Kalyan (Education proposal) scheme benefits
- This scheme has been implemented to provide good education to the children of laborers, this will improve their career.
- There are many children here who leave their education in the middle due to financial constraints, but now there is no need to worry about this scheme.
- This plan has been made keeping in mind the future of the state, because the children of the state are the future of the state, and for this it is very important to be educated. Therefore, the state will develop with this.
- Under this scheme, a laborer’s child will be able to compete with a doctor’s child. This will enable students to get TMT according to their talent and not on the basis of their social status. This will also help the children of workers to raise their standard of living.
- Once the students get education, they will be able to get a good job and will also be able to provide financial help to their family.
- This will also increase the literacy rate of the state. More and more people will be educated in the state, and their future will be bright.
Eligibility of Chief Minister Public Welfare (Education Promotion) Scheme (MUkhimantri Public Welfare (Education Promotion) Scheme Eligibility)
- Housing Criteria: – In this scheme, only the children of laborers of Madhya Pradesh state have a provision for admission in colleges for free. Therefore, this scheme is only for Madhya Pradesh residents.
- Register as unorganized workers: – For this scheme, it is most important that all those unorganized workers who want to avail free admission under the scheme, will have to be registered under Madhya Pradesh Labor Department. If they are not listed under this, then their children will not get this benefit.
Documents for the Chief Minister’s Public Welfare (Education Promotion) Scheme (Mukhyamantri Jan Kalyan (Shiksha Protsahan) Yojana Documents)
- This scheme is for the children of Madhya Pradesh workers only, so it is necessary to give them a copy of their residential certificate.
- The most important document for this scheme is the proof of unorganized workers being registered under Madhya Pradesh Labor Department. Without this, their children will not be given free admission.
Application for Chief Minister’s Public Welfare (Education Promotion) Scheme (MUkhimantri Jan Kalyan (Education Award) Scheme application)
Official web portal of Madhya Pradesh state government for the candidates to apply in this scheme https://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/ Have to visit From here they can apply for this scheme. The process of applying for this scheme will be updated soon, after which the candidates will be able to easily take advantage of it.
This scheme will help in providing higher education to the children of workers. In this, they will also be able to get admission in the colleges of their choice by choosing the course of their choice, and will be able to ride their future.
Chief Minister’s Divyang Shiksha Incentive Scheme | Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop and Tricycle Scheme (Mukhyamantri Divyang Protsahan ThisOjana MP | MP FRi Laptop and TRecycle SCall in HIndy)
There are many people in our country who are physically weak. Due to which they are unable to get education. But the government of the country always starts some plan to encourage them. One such scheme has also been started by the Madhya Pradesh state government, under which the state government will provide free laptops and tri-cycles to those people who are disabled.
Plan launch information (Launch Details)
|No. M (S. No.)||Scheme Information Points||Scheme Information|
|1 is||Scheme Name||CMD|
|2.||Other Name||Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop and Tricycle Scheme|
|3.||Scheme Launched By||By Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|४.||Scheme Launched In||2018|
|5.||Scheme Implementation||By the Panchayat and Social Justice Department|
|६.||Beneficiaries of the scheme||Students with disabilities|
Scheme Features (FEats)
- Encouraging students with disabilities: – The only objective of this scheme is that students who are physically handicapped. They will be given incentives under this scheme.
- Number of beneficiaries of the scheme: – According to Madhya Pradesh Panchayat and Rural Development Minister Gopal Bhargava, about 1,000 disabled students will be benefitted for this scheme.
- Prize as incentive: – In this scheme, laptops and tricycles will be provided free of cost to those students who are disabled, so that they too can get higher education without any hassle.
- Workshop organized:– Panchayat and Rural Development Minister Gopal Bhargava has also inaugurated a 2-day workshop on promotion of digital transactions and taxation in Gram Panchayat. Under this, subject experts will impart training to about 200 panchayat representatives from 5 districts in the workshop.
- Empowerment of Panchayats: – Panchayat Raj Shamimuddin says that the Ministry of Panchayati Raj of the Government of India is making efforts for the empowerment of Panchayats in the National Village Swaraj Abhiyan. This special workshop will be organized in this series.
- First workshop:– The first workshop was held on July 24, in which panchayats were informed about the process of imposition and collection of mandatory and optional tax in addition to digital transactions.
- Second Workshop:– The second workshop was organized the next day i.e. on 25 July. In which representatives of the best panchayats of Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh and Gujarat state gave a presentation, and this workshop was addressed by Central Bank of India, SVLC conveyors and IT experts.
Eligibility for the scheme (EEligibility CKnight)
- Residential qualification: – To avail this scheme, the beneficiary must be resident of Madhya Pradesh. Without it, you cannot take advantage.
- For people with disabilities: – In this scheme, only those people who are physically challenged, visually impaired, low hearing, deformed bones and mentally weak.
- Those who are admitted in class 10th or ITI: – In this scheme, students who have secured at least 50 percent marks in class 9th as well as those who have got admission in class 10th or ITI courses like Computer Operator, Programming Assistant or Computer related courses, benefits of free laptop Will be able to get
- For students with bone deformity: – Those students who are suffering from deformities of bones, and below the waist, their body is 60 percent or more disabled. Only they will be provided motor cycles under this scheme.
Documents required for the scheme (ROn par DThe documents)
- Domicile certificate: – Disabled students applying under this scheme are required to give their domicile certificate, which will be a proof of their being a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Marks of class 9th: – For this scheme, students who have passed class 9th are considered eligible, so they are also required to submit a copy of their 9th grade mark list.
- Aadhar card :- Aadhar card is very important for this scheme, because it is their identity for any applicant. A copy of this is required to be submitted along with the application form.
Method of applying for the scheme (aModeration PLent)
This scheme has recently been announced and launched. The process of applying for this scheme will be released soon by the state government. As soon as the information will be released by the state government. Online registration information, application form, application process etc. will be updated.
Through this scheme, the state government wants to encourage disabled students so that they too have the right to pursue higher education, and they can build a strong identity in society without any hesitation.
- Save Water – Make Video – Receive Contest
- Delhi free pilgrimage scheme
- Save water, earn money scheme Punjab
- Swachh Bharat Summer Internship