Chief Minister Youth Self Employment Scheme Uttar Pradesh 2021 [लोन, आवेदन फॉर्म, ऑनलाइन एप्लीकेशन] (Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarojgar Yojana UP in Hindi) Online Application Form Download, Loan, Check Status upkvib.gov.in
To reduce the problem of unemployment and to make the youth of the state stand on their feet, the Uttar Pradesh government has launched the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana. In this, eligible youth will be given loan facility at low interest rate, so that they can do their own work. To start. This is a good initiative of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. UP government scheme We have always been taking scholarships for the farmers, Divyang, widows and children of our state. Under the self-employment scheme, the application form, application status, eligibility, everything will be read in detail in this article.
|1||Name||Chief Minister Youth Self Employment Scheme|
|2||Old name||Socialist youth self employment scheme|
|4||First launch||Akhilesh Yadav|
|5||Facelift||Yogi Adityanath (2018)|
|.||Main beneficiary||Educated unemployed|
Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar was mainly implemented by former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Akhilesh Yadav, whose name was Samajwadi Yuva Swarozgar Yojana. After the arrival of Yogi government in 2017, the new government made changes in the scheme and named it Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar Yojana. The government also made changes in the application process of the scheme and implemented it in a new way in April 2018. The scheme was said to run for 5 years after the official notification, but now the Yogi government has announced to extend it further.
Chief Minister Youth Self Employment Scheme U.P. Information for
The main objective of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana is to eliminate unamployment (unemployment). Unemployment Allowance Scheme for this in Uttar Pradesh It is also being run. Under which allowance (financial aid) is given to the unemployed. But this is not a permanent solution to this problem. For this, the unemployed should have some work of their own, so that they can earn money from their hard work and also run their family.
What is Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
As is known by the name, the self-employment scheme is a scheme to provide employment to the unemployed, but the government will not provide any job or training in it. Under the Yuva Swarozgar Yojana, financial assistance up to 25 lakh will be given to the aspiring youth.
Chief Minister Youth Self Employment Scheme terms of, The criteria, Benefit
- general class – If the applicant is of general category, then he will have to pay 10% of the total cost of his project.
- scheduled caste/The tribe/Female/Handicapped – In any of these categories, the applicant will have to pay only 5 percent of the total cost of the project.
- The government has also said that youths will be provided loans up to Rs 25 lakh in industry and up to 10 lakh for work in other service sectors.
- According to this plan, the government will pay 25 percent of the total expenditure on any project.
- After the start of any project, if it runs smoothly, and achieves success in 2 years, then the government will forgive the amount given in the form of loan and grant it financial assistance. This will not burden the loan on the beneficiary. He will succeed in his work and keep the earning part himself. This is a very big loan scheme from the government.
- Priority will be given to the applicant who is working on low cost units in obtaining loan.
Eligibility of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana [Eligibility Criteria]
- Uttar Pradesh resident – Only those who are residents of Uttar Pradesh have the right to take advantage of the scheme. People of other states cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- Ages – This scheme is only for the youth. Any woman, male, between 18 years and 40 years, can apply for it. People under or above this age cannot apply for this scheme.
- Educational Qualifications – The beneficiary must have at least 10th pass for the scheme. Even 10th Fail will not be considered eligible for this scheme. Marksheet of 10th is mandatory for the scheme.
- Not a bank defaulter – No bank default case should be filed against the applicant for the scheme. The government will not consider bank defaulters as eligible under this scheme. Only after all the investigation, the planning action will be taken forward by the government.
- Not a beneficiary of other government schemes – If the applicant is taking advantage of such other government scheme, then he will be considered ineligible for this youth self-employment scheme. Other schemes for employment such as Prime Minister Employment Generation Scheme, Chief Minister Employment Scheme etc.
- Just for the unemployed – The eligible person of the scheme is only unemployed, if anyone is connected to business or job, then he is ineligible for this scheme.
Necessary documents (Required documents)
- For the scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to give the native letter of Uttar Pradesh, Aadhaar card, 10th marksheet, bank information.
- Along with this, if you have rented a land or building or room for the work that is about to be started, then the information will also be given along with the form.
- If someone is going to start a factory, then you will have to give the information of the price of the machine which will be installed and all quotations along with the form in writing.
- Divyang will have to submit their disability certificate.
- All general class people other than the general have to attach their caste certificate along with the form.
Chief Minister’s Youth Self Employment Scheme Online Application Process (Swarojgar Yojana UP Online Registration, Form PDF)
- Applicant has to visit the official site of the scheme, Chief Minister Youth Self Employment Official Link.
- On getting the form here, fill all the information on it accurately.
- After filling this application form properly, submit it online. In this way you can apply for Chief Minister Youth Self-Employment.
- You can also apply for direct download PDF of Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar Form from here.
UP Chief Minister Youth Self-Employment Offline Process (Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Application Form)
The offline form of Chief Minister Yuva Swarojgar is also available at the district level. The Yogi government has also started its offline process by making changes in the plan.
- Now the application forms of Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar will also be available in the Deputy Commissioner Office and District Industries Center.
- The applicant should get the form from there, fill all his information and put the necessary documents and submit it to this office.
- From here the department will check the application form, after viewing everything and verifying the applicant’s form will be selected, after which he will get the information and he will get the benefit of the scheme.
MP government also to give them at least 100 days salary in the interest of unemployed Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana Has started
The government is constantly trying to increase employment, the youth should take good advantage of this scheme. The last date of application for the scheme in 2018 was May 10. We will give you all the information when the date of application again, you can subscribe to this page for this. Employment registration center Information about employment fair can also be obtained through
- Haryana khaki ration card holders subsidy on gas connection
- How to fill Rajasthan unemployment allowance online application
- Chief Minister self-employment subsidy scheme Madhya Pradesh
- Process to apply for housing scheme rural