Japan is a country where we have the responsibility of providing continuous entertainment in the form of comics, mangoes and anime. And I must say that it never fails to surprise us, do they? Are you into mango and anime? If you like watching death Note, You will probably love Jonah of the Dawn Too. Mizo Kusanagi’s Don’s composition Yona (initially known as Akatsu no Yona) was adapted as an anime by Pierrot Studios. It is a fantasy fantasy, characterized by romance and adventure. It has been over a decade since we saw the first season of Don’s Jonah. Now, let’s take a look at what we know about the second season.
Dawn of the Season 2: Release Date
Jonah of the Dawn season had a six-month run from 7 October 2014 to 24 March 2015. Japanese networks such as Tokyo MX, Sun TV, ATS, BS11, RKK and TV Aichi arrived to air the series. Since then we were left to wonder about the second season of Don’s Jonah. Although the renewal status of the anime is still pending. But for the manga, it is still going on, so we can expect some news about the Miracle season soon.
Yon of Dawn Season 2: Character
- Jonah is the only daughter of King II, the king of Coca. He is the reincarnation of the powerful Crimson Dragon King and hails from the Sky Tribe.
- Son Haq is the bodyguard of Princess Jonah. He is also her childhood friend and former general of the Wind Tribe.
- Su-won is Jonah’s love interest, her first love and the son of Jonah’s father. He is not necessarily a bad person, but misunderstandings choose him the wrong path. He was very close to Jonah and Haq since childhood.
- Kija, Zeno, Sinha and Jeha are dragon warriors.
- Ike-soo is the high priest and oracle of Coca. He adopted Hawk as a toddler and told Jonah a story that was a myth.
Yon of Dawn Season 2: Plot
I am sorry to say that I have not found anything about the plot for you. Those who read my articles may know that I don’t like giving spoilers, but if you want the story badly you can read manga comics. But I hope you guys can be a little patient because I’m sure the wait is going to be worth it. The second season of the anime has no official teaser as the status of the update is still not accurate.
Story of Dawn Season 2: Story
I get things straight; I am biased about Jonah’s story. The story is of a fictional kingdom in which Jonah is the only princess. She decides to marry her childhood crush but later learns that she kills her father. She runs away from her beloved home with her best friend, a co-bodyguard. The couple later turns to the adopted grandfather who tells them a historical story about the Dragon Warriors. Jonah embarks on a journey to find the warriors so he can return home and save his father’s legacy from being destroyed.
I would like to know if I succeeded in persuading you to see Don’s Jonah. One reason for my bias is that it is a female-oriented anime. how you feel about it? Speaking of anime, I think young people might like to read about it. Black season 3. I will be waiting for you there.