Diesel Grant (Subsidy) Scheme Bihar 2020 [फॉर्म, पंजीकरण] (D)diesel SUbsidy plan in BIn ihr HIndy) [Application Form Apply]
Farmers need diesel for agricultural purposes. But due to rising inflation, they have to face many problems from it. But now they do not have to worry. The Bihar state government is going to provide subsidy to the diesel used by farmers for their agricultural operations. Under this, all their problems related to it will be solved.
Plan launch information (DDiesel subsidy launched information)
|No. M (S. No.)||Scheme Information Points||Scheme Information|
|1 is||Scheme Name||Diesel Grant (Subsidy) Bihar|
|2.||Scheme Launched In||2017|
|3.||Scheme Started By||By Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|४.||Beneficiaries of the scheme||Farmers of Bihar|
|5.||Related Department||Agriculture Department|
Scheme Features (DDonkey subsidy facilities)
- Assistance to farmers: – Through this scheme, the government wants to help the farmers of the state of Bihar. So that they do not have to face problems for diesel used for agriculture.
- Beneficiary of the grant: – The number of farmers given under this grant can be around 11,00. Therefore, so many people will be able to get its benefits.
- Online Payment System: – Earlier, when this subsidy was provided to farmers, it used to take a long time of 3 months, but with the coming of online payment system, farmers will get subsidy within 25 days. This will be put in their bank account.
- Subsidy amount: – The amount of subsidy given under this scheme was earlier Rs 35 per liter, which was reduced to Rs 40 per liter earlier this year. And now farmers will be provided diesel subsidy money at the rate of Rs 50 per liter.
- Other facilities: – Earlier rural areas used to supply electricity for 16 to 18 hours, but now they will be supplied 20 to 22 hours a day for the purpose of irrigation. For agriculture purpose, electricity tariff has been reduced from 96 paise per unit to 75 paise per unit. This 75 paise per unit rate will also be applicable to state tubewells or private tubewells.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scheme (DDiesel subsidy eligibility)
- Resident of Bihar: – It is necessary to meet the residential eligibility for this scheme, so only the farmers of Bihar will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- For farmers only: – The subsidy given in this scheme will be provided only to the farmers so that they do not have any problem in agricultural work.
- For bank account holders: – The amount of subsidy will be provided to the bank account holders only. For this, it is very important for the farmers to have their own bank account.
Documents required for this (DDiesel subsidy requirements)
- Residential certificate of farmers is very necessary for this scheme, as its benefits are for the residents of Bihar. Also, it is necessary to have a bank account of farmers’ own name which is linked to their Aadhaar card.
- It is very important to have all the information asked to fill the form of this scheme. Aadhaar number is the most important of these information.
- Official website of applicants to Bihar Department of Agriculture Department http://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/Krishimis/ It is necessary to register. They should also have a scanned receipt for the diesel purchase.
Procedure for application for this (DDiesel subsidy online application process)
All interested and eligible farmers have to fill its online application form to avail this subsidy. The process for this is as follows –
- First of all, you have to visit its official web portal http://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/ to apply for the subsidy.
- As soon as you click on this, many options will appear in front of you, among them you will have to click on ‘Diesel grant’, this will bring you to the subsidy page.
- Here you will be asked the type of application and registration number. You have to select “Diesel Grant Application” in the type of application and fill in your exact registration number. Apart from this, some of its guidelines will also be given here. Read it carefully.
- From here you will reach the process of filling the application form online. Where you have to upload the scanned receipt for your diesel purchase.
- Along with this, you will also have to provide your bank account number which is linked to your Aadhar card.
- If all the information is correct and in place, then the subsidy of diesel will be directly transferred to the applicant’s bank account by the concerned department.
This is very good news for the farmers of Bihar, which has been given by the Bihar state government. This will not only save time, but will also bring transparency in the system. Also, the work will be done very well.
- How to join Bhamashah Health Insurance Scheme
- Medini Award Scheme
- Service banquet scheme
- Chief Minister Extreme Backward Classes Civil Services Promotion Scheme Bihar