Business Wire India
Tokisek Association (President, Tokubi Masuda), located in Kyoto Prefecture, was established in August 2019 with the objective of reviving the culture of old age and establishing and advancing the value of sake in the world.
This press release contains multimedia. Watch the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201120005313/en/
New Product “Toki na Shirabe” Set (Photo: Business Wire)
The company will sell the highest priced product in the history of Japanese sake, “Toki na Shirabe” in a limited edition of 20 sets of 8 bottles (720 ml) for 2,020,000 yen to domestic and international customers. Association.
In addition to the seven breweries, there is another extremely rare bottle of seven breweries, founding members of the association, which has been created to cater to a limited edition by Mr. Shinya Tasaki, the world’s renowned delimiler. Of eight bottles.
By releasing this super-luxurious new product, a collection of excellent products engraved over the years, they will continue to contribute to the creation of even greater value for Japanese sake in Japan and abroad.
[New Product Overview]
Product name: [Special Limited] Set of 8 bottles of “Toki Nah Shirbe”
Price: 2.02 million yen
Booking Period: 24 November (Tuesday) to 5 December (Saturday)
Pre-orders accepted: Shusaron.com (https://shusaron-online.com/shopdetail/000000000042/).
If the number of reservation requests exceeds 20, then eligible buyers will be selected by lottery. According to Yoshizawa, the set’s gift box is an original work of art by Yoshizawa Ryoichi, and is “rice husk that is removed during the ripening process and finished with lacquer based on the shape of a traditional Japanese stack box it happens.” .
[Limited release 8 bottles of sake]
- Masuda Tokubi Shoten Co., Ltd. / Kyoto: “Tsukino Katsura” 1999
- Kokuru Sake Brewing Corporation / Fukui: Kokuru “Muni” Junamai Daizino Senshu 1996
- DEWAZAKURA SAKE BREWERY, LTD / Yamagata: “Devazakura Daiginjo Daikoshu Cold Aged” 1990 and 1986
- Nanbu Bijin Co., Ltd. / Iwate: “Nanbu Bijin All Koji” Jummai 1998
- Shimazaki Shuzo Co. Ltd. / Tochigi: “Azumarikishi Uroko” Daiginjo Genshu 1987
- NAGAI SAKE INC. / Gunma: “Mizubasho Shizuku Daginjo Ice Aged” 2003
- Kidoizumi Shoes Co., Ltd. / Chiba: “Kidoizumi Afs” Yamahi Junmai 1984
- The gathering of Mr. Shinya Tasaki, “Toki no Shirbe”
The content is by Business Wire India. Tech Media is not responsible for the content provided or any link related to this content. Tech Media is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or quality of content.