The Modern Disorder – Billy K. Georgina Gooley
People Who Inspire (PWI) Miracle Gen Awards 2020-21 | Tech Media Inc. | Florida, USA: Georgina Gawley disrupted the razor industry by building the first female-first razor company of its kind in 2017 when she co-founded the female-first brand Billy. The brand has since expanded its range of body positivity products.
Force the right way of teaching – Prior to Billy’s debut in the razor industry, there were heritage-players who rarely talked to women the way they should. Billy instituted a body-positive way of selling razors to women, ending marketing advertisements and allowing elite women to shave uninhabited legs and making pink taxa disappear on the razor.
Those Who Inspire (PWI) Miracle Gen Awards 2020-21 – Georgina Gooley, Woman Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Billie is a body-positive shaving brand based out of New York that Gooley founded in 2016.
- Georgina Gooley has nearly a decade of experience in advertising, retail and cross-border trade.
- Under his leadership, Billie raised a $ 35 million fund in January 2019.
- Before confusing Billie, Gooley has worked with City of Sydney, DDB Sydney, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Widen + Kennedy.
- Designation: Cofounder, Billy
- Citizenship: United States
- Residence: Brooklyn, New York
- Education: University of Sydney
- Entrepreneur Experience: 4 years
- Total Experience: 18 years
- Previous companies: Televisi Republik Indonesia, City of Sydney, DDB Sydney, Bartle Hegarty, Weiden / Kennedy
WATCH: Billy’s pink tax interrupted with Georgina Gooley
What motivates him
Prime Minister of New Zealand, Jacinda Ardern. Gaule acknowledged the leadership skills of the Order with a center around compassion, humanity and dignity.
If you want to start a business, find something that matters to you – it can be anything as long as you really care about it. There will be lots of deviations along the way, so it is important to have a north star. And most importantly, back yourself.
Georgina Gooley advice Start now for entrepreneurs