Minecraft is not just about crossing levels and completing tasks. It also gives you various ways to make the game your own. You can create the atmosphere as per your choice. You can decide which house to choose. In addition, one of these facilities offered by Minecraft is building its own mansion. If you are a beginner, you must have seen beautiful apartments, houses, houses and more. However, if you want one, you can make it for yourself. how? read on!
What do you need to build a mansion?
As mentioned above, Minecraft allows players to build their own mansion that can be customized to their needs. So to get started, here you need to build a Minecraft mansion:
- 778 quartz block
- 448 quartz slab
- 355 Oak Plank
- 292 gray contracts
- 151 Black Stained Glass Pan
- 99 stone blocks
- 82 leaves
- 52 oak slabs
- 16 flower pots
- 12 quartz stairs
Also, the items that are put into building a mansion depend on the type of mansion you build.
How to Build Minecraft Mansion?
- To build a mansion of your choice in Minecraft, you must follow the following steps:
- Start by laying the walls down by placing 4 × 7 long L of gray concrete size.
- Miracle, place the four solid boxes diagonally to the left, forming a mirror section at the end of the long arm and to the left.
- Now, you can start building the walls above these by erecting 10 additional blocks.
- In the Miracle step, first you start the floor between the two walls with a quartz block. Then, you have to lay oak strips to build the Miracle floor.
- Again, make a layer of quartz block to lay another floor and place oak planks to fill the gaps from the last concrete wall from the left side. Do the other three columns in the same way.
- In the Miracle step, you can add a black stained glass pan to each pair of columns.
- Now widen the walls, fill the gaps and connect them across the roof.
- Secondly, to make the balcony, use a quartz block and glass pan for the railing. Later, make doors for the house.
- Third, the roof! To make the roof, you can place a quartz slab on top. Use the same blocks to make the ladder again. Start them on each side from the left, before going diagonally backwards.
- Place oak slabs, between moving above ground level.
In the second last point, each of these needs to grow with a block as you go back. Once you’re at the back, go three blocks to your left and mirror the same look.
In addition, you can use the same method to construct a staircase on the other side of the mansion. Also, if you want to decorate, you can use red tulips.
And that’s how it’s done. Now you have your own mansion. Enjoy Gaming!