Government of Haryana Has launched the One Time Registration Portal at onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in. This portal is for those who want to apply online for Group C or D posts. A separate Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be conducted for recruitment in government TMT. The result of this examination will be valid for 3 years by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). To get placements in Group C and Group D posts of HSSC, Haryana State Common Eligibility Test is mandatory from 2021.
Haryana One Time Registration Portal for Group C and D Posts
All applicants of Haryana State who wish to appear for CET for admission in Govt. Jobs can apply on the new one time registration portal. For the upcoming TMT in the government sector, it is necessary to fill the online application form on the HSSC One Time Registration Portal. The weightage under the socio-economic norm shall not exceed 10% for Group D posts and 5% for Group C posts.
Apply online for the government. Jobs on HSSC One Time Registration Portal
The complete procedure to apply online for government job on HSSC One Time Registration Portal is given below: –
Phase 1: First go to the official website https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in/eforms/login.aspx
stage 2: On the homepage, enter “Candidate Mobile Number“,”CaptchaClick “and then”log in“Button shown here: –
step 3: Enter the One Time Password (OTP) sent to the candidate’s mobile phone number and click on the “Submit” button.
step 4: Then read the instructions carefully before filling the online application form on the HSSC One Time Registration Portal. Tick the “I Agree” checkbox and click on the “Submit” button.
Step 5: The registration form on the Haryana Staff Selection Commission One Time Registration Portal is shown below: –
Haryana Government Schemes 2020-2021Haryana Government Scheme HindiPopular schemes in Haryana:My crop my detailsHaryana Solar Inverter Charger SchemeHaryana Ration Card List 2020-2021
Step 6: Applicants will have to enter the details of the resident, family identification letter (PPP), family ID (if not the Aadhaar number), basic details and candidates have to click on the “Save Draft” button.
Step 7: Applicants can proceed to fill the application form on the HSSC One Time Registration Portal and finally click on “PresentedButton to complete the registration process for Haryana CET Exam.
This HSSC CET exam is now required for Group C, D posts and registration should be on the Haryana One Time Registration Portal only once.
Important Points Regarding Haryana State General Eligibility Test (CET)
- The application form for applying for the Haryana State Common Eligibility Test is for one-time registration, which is mandatory to become eligible to submit the application for recruitment to the post of Group-C or Group D in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- The application form is provisional and subject to other terms and conditions of eligibility / acceptance at the time of advertisement for recruitment.
- The applicant must upload self-attested documentary evidence in support of his claim (s) along with the application form and if he is unable to provide it, the application will be considered incomplete and not considered and will be rejected .
- If an applicant gives incorrect / incorrect information or hides anything while filling the application form, his candidature is canceled / canceled at any stage of hearing, before recruitment / after appointment, at any stage, without hearing it. Can be done.
- After filling all the columns of the application form and before submitting the same, each applicant should download a PDF soft copy of their form along with the uploaded documents and also take a print out of it for checking the correctness.
- An applicant who has ever been prevented from appearing in any examination / experiential course by any agency / selection committee of any government including the Government of Haryana, or has been stopped / convicted by any court, submits his application Should not be eligible for
- An applicant only has to submit his application for one time registration. If the application has already been submitted on the OTR portal of Haryana Staff Selection Commission, then there is no need to resubmit it.
- The applicant has to fill all the columns carefully. In this regard, no application by the Commission specifically for improvement, subsequently, shall be entertained.
HSSC One Time Registration Portal 2021 Fees
In Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), no time for any applicant to fill their application form repeatedly, for this, One Time Registration portal https://onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in Has been started. This registration will be done on the basis of the family ID of the family identity card by the applicant. With the launch of this One Time Registration Portal, youth would be required to apply and submit fees on the portal only once. The fees for the candidates is hereby mentioned: –
- Rupee. 500 for general category candidates
- Rupee. 250 for reserved categories candidates.
This will not only bring more transparency but will also speed up the recruitment process.
Start / end date for online application on Haryana One Time Registration Portal
Selection for Group C and D in Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will be done through the One Time Registration portal. Only one form will have to be filled on this portal. By entering the family ID number, all the details of the applicant will be picked up by the one-time registration form itself and after filling the form completely, a unique ID number will be generated for the applicant and always in future to apply for any post in the commission. The same number will be used. Here are the important dates (start date / last date) to apply online at Haryana One Time Registration Portal for recruitment in Group C, D posts of HSSC.
- Start online application date – 12 January 2021
- Last date for online application – 31 March 2021
Students who are appearing for class 10th and 12th examination this year can also apply on the portal provisional.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission One Time Registration Portal launched
Giving relief to aspiring candidates for government TMT in Haryana, CM Manohar Lal Khattar launched a one-time registration portal for Group C and D category posts and non-gazetted teaching posts in various government departments on 12 January 2021. CM Khattar also announced a General Eligibility Test (CET) to be conducted by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) to fill various posts of Group C and D.
Each candidate registering on the portal will be issued a unique ID number, on the basis of which he can apply according to his educational qualification and experience. A separate Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be conducted for Group C and Group D posts and will be valid for a period of three years. Selection for Group D posts will be done on the basis of merit of Common Entrance Test (CET), which will also include marks under socio-economic criteria and experience, whereas in case of Group C posts, candidates will also have to take departmental examination. In addition to the CET. The weightage under socio-economic norms shall not exceed 10 percent for Group D posts and 5 percent for Group C posts.
Integration with HRSC One Time Registration Portal Parihar Patchan Patra (PPP)
One time registration will be integrated with the portal Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) And the details of the family members of the candidate will be generated automatically while filling the form. The candidates will also have the facility to update the family details on the portal. If any candidate does not have PPP, he / she can get it prepared from any nearest authorized center.
As the Parihar Pethan Petras are issued only to Haryana Domicile; The state government has decided that Haryana domicile certificate will be issued to those who have been residing in Haryana for the last 5 years. Earlier this condition was 15 years. For those who have less than five years of stay in Haryana, temporary domicile certificates will be issued.
Bharat Bhushan Bharti, Chairman, Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), said, “While a one-time registration portal will not provide job seekers the opportunity to apply only once and pay the fees and they have to make frequent rounds to the Commission. Will give relief from The Office for Document Verification, General Eligibility Test (CET) will go a long way in the recruitment of quality manpower. “
Save as pdf