New York, 19 November 2020 / PRNewswire / – The Institute for Real Growth (IRG) today announced ‘IRG100’ – a list of 100 Chief Marketing Officers and other senior development leaders selected for its 2021 IRG100 Leadership Program.
This year ‘IRG100 ‘ Board members and senior development leaders from Adidas, CVS Health, DoorDash, EY, GSK, IKEA, Mondelez, P&G, Volkswagen, and HSBC.
The IRG100 Leadership Program helps leaders drive greater human development by connecting with peers, experts and best practices. The program consists of 20 online work sessions and concludes with the IRG Summit ear, June 2021.
“The IRG program is unique as the world’s 100 leading CMOs and development leaders learn and collaborate in an environment of mutual trust, fully focused on their personal and professional development journey.” Says Frank van den Drift, IRG founder.
“The collective knowledge of participants, communicated with IRG research and expertise, applied to real business and leadership development opportunities, makes for a powerful and very practical mix. “ Connects Marc de Swan Aaron, IRG founder.
‘IRG100’ – The list of invited leaders of this year can be found below. More information, including participant bios, can be found at www.instituteforrealgrowth.com/IRG2021-participants.html
The Institute for Real Growth is a non-profit and independent organization supported by WPP, Facebook, Google, Sales force, Kantar, Linkedin, To NYU School of Professional Studies (NYUSPS), Sa NYd Business School at University of Oxford, To Excitor group And Spencer stuart.
The program curriculum is based on a behavioral analysis of more than 650 senior business leaders, 3,500 on-line survey contributions from 73 countries and publicly available LinkedIn data from 3 million members.
For more information, and to apply for next year’s IRG100 Leadership Program, please see www.instituteforrealgrowth.com
The IRG100 Leadership Program 2021 participants are:
– Adriana rias, Head of Brand and Communications Latam 3M company
– Akshat Peeparseniya, Director, Revenue Management at Unilever
– Alberto levy, Global CMO at Grupo Bimbo
– Alison Witherspoon, CMO U.S. at Nissan.
– Andesa Natsuben, In Old Mutual, CMO
– Andrew Dearing, Global Director Skin Health at Colgate-Palmolive
– Andrew Balint, VP Marketing, ANZ on Afterpay
– Andrew Monu, Director, Marketing on LinkedIn
– Anne Boza-Lobo, VP Marketing at IBM
– Arifa Sheikh |Partner Consulting Division at Cantor
– Ash tailor, VP Global Brand and Marketing at Legoland
– Brad watt, Chief Education Officer at Colgate-Palmolive
– Brian Rakowski, Head of global brands at Mondelez
– Caroline HadackFormer Regional Marketing Director at Airbnb
– Carrie ClotzKaplan, CMO at North America
– Carrie Timms, VP Global Media at Unilever
– Cedric Ollibet, General Manager Innovation Accelerator at Colgate-Palmolive
– Charlotte Robinson, Global Head of Brand Planning at De Bearers Group
– Cheng Hung (Brian) Hui, Head of Customers and Marketing at HSBC
– Cindy TervoortCEO Birwulf at Heineken
– Damon Burrell, SVP, Corporate Marketing, NA in Estee Lauder Companies
– Diego Rickald, V.P. in Coca-Cola
– Drew Ottu, VP Global Marketing at Merck
– Emma botan, Group Marketing Communications Director at Tesco
– Fabio ValientePartner Consulting Division at Cantor
– Federico Salinity, Rulex, CMO
– Frank Harsenap, CMO at Pepsi-Lipton
– Frans-Jan van Roengen, Global VP Branding and Marketing EMEA at Wavin
– Gail Horwood, CMO North America in Kellogg
– Heather stewart, Global Media and Marketing Services at General Motors, G.D.
– Jamie BothwellEMA’s Marketing Head in the document
– Jay lister, Director Consumer Insight at Adidas
– Jean Paul Laurent, Founder and CEO at Unspoken Smiles
– Jelina The van, Regional Marketing VP on Tues.
– Jennifer Sainz, President- Global Foods Group at PepsiCo
– John halverson, VP Consumer Experience at Mondelez
– John suarez-davis, Marketing strategy and innovation in SVP, Salesforce
– Juan Manuel Hoyos Placeholder Image, Global Head Brand and Engagement at Nissan
– Julie yufe, Leading development markets, Europe Ab in invev
– Cara reef, VP Marketing Transformation on Mars
– Kate mackay, Global GTM Director at EY
– Katie mclister, TUI, CMO
– Kofi Amu-Gotfried, VP Marketing at Gatekeeper
– Constantino Delliellis, VP Infant in Craft Heinz
– Ku-hi Lee, Head of project house in Volkswagen China
– Lex Bradshaw-Singer, CMO, UK & Ireland In l’oreal
– Leena githukaManaging Director at Kenya Wine Agencies Ltd.
– Lorraine Barber-Miller, Chief marketing and e-commerce officer at Philips
– Luca Zerbini, Managing Partner at Peak Point
– Lucy Litwack, Owner and CEO of Coco de Mer
– Luiz Aruda, CMO officer in Porto Segro
– Luiz Barros, Global Marketing VP, data and media at AB InBev
– Marcus Dennison-Smith, Marketing Director at Caffè Nero
– Marissa Solis, SVP, core brands, media, participation in PepsiCo – Frito Lay
– Mark evansManaging Director, Marketing and Digital in Direct Line Group
– Marla Skico, Global head of US and media at Ford
– Meredith Herman, VP Global Marketing Service at GSK
– Michelle Kehill, Global head of digital marketing at Merck
– Michelle klein, VP Global Business & Customer on Facebook
– Mike collinson, Senior Director, Brand and Customer Experience and IT at Mazda Canada
– Mike romoff, Head of global agency and channel sales on LinkedIn
– Murat Zengin, CMO Officer at OPT
– Oya Canbus, GM and Consumer Health for the UK Ireland On bayer
– Ozgur Origel, CMO in Tofaş
– Patricia Corsi, Chief Marketing and Digital Officer at Bayer Consumer Care
– Peter wright, CMO and IKEA
– Peter GeiligFord, Director Brand and Marketing Communications Europe On ford
– Rafael Narvez Gill, Chief Marketing and R&D Officer on Mars
– Raquale Zuzarte, VP in The Washington Post
– Ryan MajormanHead of Consumer Marketing at Philips
– Rudolph Wilson, Global CMO Officer at SC Johnson
– Scott Gregory, VP RX and Health Services Marketing at CVS Health
– Sean sumers, CMO at Mercado Libre
– Sebastian Micozzi, SVP Digital and Bacardi Change Global Brands
– Shuwadeep Banerjee, VP Marketing Services at ITC Limited
– Siew Ting Fu, Global VP at HP Inc.
– Simon walsh, COO Retail Annuity at New York Life Insurance Company
– Cry cry, VP H&A Marketing at LG Electronics Inc.
– Sophie Malligno, CMO at Total Direct Energy
– Steven Young, CMO at Poshmark
– Allchurch, Key Outreach and Engagement at UN Global Compact
– Sylvia Mulling, CCO on Safaricom PLC
– Taed Guajardo, VP brand, Europe At Procter & Gamble
– Tamara Rogers, CMO in GSK
– Tariq Hassan |, CMO at Petco
– Tifen Dano Kavan, CMO on Dropbox
– Tina Beachler, Global Head of Media at Nestle Nutrition SA
– Victoria Southern, Marketing Director at Carey Foods
– Waqas Ahmed, Founder on DaVinci Network
– Will rosettiDirector of Analytics and Interaction at Lloyds Bank
– Wojciech Halrevik, VP Communications and Public Affairs at Mazda
– Xu Chao Lin, CMO at Globallegro
– Jenna Arnold, Global Chief Digital and Marketing Officer, Kimberly-Clarke
– Zeynep demarcol, Group Director Turk Ekonomi Bancassi
– Zinep Yaleem-Uzoon, CMO at Arcelik Group
E-mail: [email protected]
Real development for the institute-logo.png
Institute for Real Growth Logo
Content is by PR Newswire. Tech Media is not responsible for the content provided or any link related to this content. Tech Media is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or quality of content.