Andhra Pradesh Jagannath Vidya Deewana Scheme 2021 – EP Jagan Anna Vidya Deewana Scheme (How to apply, eligibility list, beneficiary status and Jagannath Scholarship 2nd installment date)
One of the prestigious schemes, name ‘Jagannath Vidya Deewana Scheme 2021’ Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has recently launched. The plan is to work on full fee reimbursement. Like many other schemes, the Jagannath Vidya Diwan Scholarship Scheme 2021 has been implemented in Andhra Pradesh with the aim that every child who is financially weak can get higher education at no charge.
This is the first time in the history of Andhra Pradesh, under the Jaganna Vidya Deewana Scheme 2020, quarterly charges (four installments) will be deposited in the bank accounts of mothers of selected candidates in the same financial year. It is a beneficial scheme for those students who belong to Scheduled Castes (Scheduled Castes), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Backward Classes (BC), EBC and Minority Classes, so that ITI, B. Tech, b. Fee reimbursement may be obtained for pursuing pharma. , MBA, MCA and B.Ed courses have been released by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as Rs 4,000 crores. About twelve lakh students will benefit from this described scheme.
Highlights of AP Jagannath Vidya Deewana Scheme 2021
|Name of scheme||Jagannath Vidya Deewana Scheme
Jagannanna education blessing scheme
|Launched by||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Apply from||28 April 2020|
|an objective||Provides financial funding for studies|
|The beneficiaries||State students|
|Concerned department||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Application mode||Online / offline mode|
|Post category||AP State Government Scheme|
pay attention – Students belonging to SC / ST / OBC / Minorities / Campus / PWD / EWS Will provide 100% fee reimbursement. Under the scheme, ITI students get Rs 10,000, polytechnic students get Rs 15,000 and degree students Rs 20,000.
Important date of Jagannath scholarship scheme 2021
|Jagannan Vidya Devena and Jagannan Vasati Devena Scheme 2021-2022:|
|Under the supervision of||Andhra Pradesh Education Department (APED)|
|Announcement date||27 November 2019|
|First installment payment date||24 February|
|Vidya Deewana Scheme second installment date||Temporarily suspended|
|Jagannath Vasati Devena second installment new date||Still not announced|
|Application renewal deadline||20 December 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Jagannath Vidya Deewana Scheme 2021
- Only those students who are residents of the state of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to receive the benefits of the scheme.
- Students have completed class 12 and can avail admission to colleges / universities or institutes for further education in regular courses.
- Only those students whose family income does not exceed two lakh rupees are entitled to apply fifty thousand (2.50 lakh).
- The benefit of Jagannath Vidya Deewana Yojana is available to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Minorities, Kapu, Economically Backward Classes and students belonging to different categories.
- Those with 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for benefits.
- If any family member applying is a government employee or pensioner, he / she is not eligible.
No family member of the students is paying income tax.
- Students who are from families with sanitation functions and students who are professionally dependent on taxis, autos and tractors are also eligible to avail the scheme.
Syllabus for YSR Jagannath Vidya Deewana Scheme:
- And other degree / PG courses
Jagannath Vidya Deewana Scheme 2021 Benefit amount:
- Under this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh provides full fee reimbursement to selected students.
- Apart from the above, amount will also be provided to the candidates Rupees. Twenty thousand (20,000) Per year and for hostel expenses.
How to apply for Jagannath Vidya Deewana Scheme 2021?
The official application form for the scheme has still not been released by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. We will update you with all the application details as soon as it is announced on the official website.
- Applicant is required to visit the official website of AP State Government, ie navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- Must check the official notification of ya ‘YSR Jagannan Vidya Deewana Scheme’ description.
- Fill all the details in the application form and upload the necessary documents mentioned below.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the filled application form for further reference.
- We are suggesting that you keep all the necessary documents ready before applying for the scheme.
- Download directly here JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma In PDF format from the link given below.
download: Social audit survey format for fee reimbursement pdf
Required List Documents:
Below are the documents that have to be submitted along with the application form to get the benefit of Jaganna Vidya Deewana Scheme.
- Aadhaar Card of candidate
- Proof of residence
- College admission certificate
- Receipt of entry fee
- income certificate
- BPL / EWS certificate
- Certificate of business of parents
- Declaration of non-taxpayer
- Bank account details
View the status and eligibility list of Jagannath Vidya Deewane Scheme-
- First of all, you need to visit the official website to check the status.
- Here you can see the box ‘Know your secretariat’, Click on it.
- A list of district names will appear on the screen, you will need to check your district name.
- Choose Urban or rural According to your location and click on the link in the column as it appears in front of your district name.
- Then you have to choose your mandal name from the list.
- Click on the link in the column in front of your circle list.
- Make sure to note your secretariat code.
- Enter the secretariat code and check the information.
- Here you will find a PDF of yours Jagannath Vidya Deewana Scheme final eligible list.
Jagannath Vasathi Devena Scheme 2 installment update
The Andhra Pradesh government has announced that students will have to renew the application forms of Jaganna Vidya Deewana and Vasathi Devena to avail the second installment of the scheme. In this scholarship scheme, students will get Rs 20,000 as financial aid.
If you want Jagannath Vashti Deewana and Vidya Diwan 2021-2022 to be the second installment amount then you have to renew your application in Jnanabhoomi portal in the college admit card and the renewal application form is given below.
AP Gyanbhoomi Scholarship 2021 Application Status
Contact Details (Helpline Number):
We hope that in this article, we have provided you complete information about AP Jagannath Vidya Deewana Yojana 2021. Contact information for any technical question is given below:
- Email ID: [email protected]
- official website: https://navasakam4.apcfss.in/
- pay attention – The date for the release of the second amount of Vidya Deewana has not yet been announced by the Andhra Pradesh government. It is expected that the government will release the installment of Jagannath Vidya Deewana 2 in January 2021 next month. We will update here as soon as the AP government has announced an official date.
You may also like:
AP DSC 2021 Examination Center-Check Schedule and Syllabus
Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme 2021 Beneficiary List