Jharkhand Divyang Public Rights Rules 2020 – Rights and Rules of Divyang Jharkhand Divyang Jan Adhikar Niyamawali – Rights & Rules for Disabled
The Jharkhand Government’s Cabinet Committee has approved the Jharkhand Disabled Public Rights Rules. This decision will specifically explain the rights and rules of the Divyang. Its primary objective is to create a convenient place for disabled persons in the state. Now every Divyang will get equal opportunities for TMT and will also get protection from atrocities or discrimination.
All the disabled will be able to develop themselves in any kind of barrier-free environment using established rules. The government will support such people to live a good life.
Along with this, the government will also set up a state level commission to listen to the complaints of the differently abled and answer questions. The reason behind these rights and rules is that due to this, the disabled will not have to face the problem of step by step in the society.
Jharkhand Divyang Public Rights Manual Jharkhand Divyang Jan Adhikar Niyamavali
Important features of the Disability Public Rights Rule are as follows:
- Under this scheme, every Divyang will get equal opportunities in both government and private sector TMT. To achieve this goal, every office will have to maintain a record of a disabled employee. Every department will have to show the number of appointments and the number of vacancies for Divyang.
- The Jharkhand government is creating state level commissions to understand and resolve complaints filed by the differently abled. State Divyang Commissioners can take strict action on those who behave discriminately with Divyango.
- The government will also make a stoppage for these people. A new committee will also be formed to identify and locate the disabled in the entire state.
- The National Institute of Locomotor Disabilities will also run a Composite Regional Center for the disabled in the entire state. This CRC will focus on their special education and rehabilitation.
The cabinet has also allotted a 3-acre plot at Kanke’s Dublia to the National Dynamic Disability Organization of Kolkata to set CRC.
- National Village Swaraj Abhiyan for Dalits
- Chief Minister Krishak Samridhi Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- Prime Minister National Nutrition Mission
- Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship Scheme