Kerala Assistant Plan 2020 Application form PDF online download for official website sjd.kerala.gov.in, Govt. Available at To encourage NCC / NSS / SPC units supporting CWDs, see full details here. Keeping in mind the interests of all children with disabilities (CWD) in Kerala, an official announcement has been made to introduce a new government scheme.
The name of this new scheme of the Government of Kerala is Kerala Assistant Plan 2020. Today we will tell you through this article how you can apply online for this companion scheme. Under this Kerala Sahachari scheme, NCC / NSS / SPC units supporting children with disabilities (CWDs) will be encouraged. 40,000 / – has been allocated for each district of Kerala by the State Social Justice Department.
Started Vijayamritam and Sahachari scheme
To provide inspiration and support for various people on 13 December 2019, the Kerala State Government has launched 2 social welfare schemes ‘Vijayamritam’ and Sahachari. These schemes also apply to the NSS (National Service Scheme), NCC (National Cadet Corps) and Student Police Cadet (SPC) units which work for their care and welfare.
Vijayamritam: It offers outright cash awards to meritorious individuals with high marks in degree holder / equivalent courses, postgraduate (PG) and professional courses. Students from government / aided colleges / other affiliated institutions are eligible for this scheme.
Companion scheme: The scheme aims to provide incentives to NCC / NSS / SPC units working in schools, which provide support to students with more than 40% disability in various studies as well as other extra-curricular activities. The certificate and plaque will be awarded to the 3 best NCC / NSS / SPC units, which serve different needs of different students. For this work, they will be given an amount of 40,000 / -.
Salient Features of Kerala Sahachari Yojana
|Name of scheme||Companion scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Kerala|
|The beneficiaries||School student|
|Benefit||Incentives for NCC / NSS / SPC|
|category||Government of Kerala. The plans|
Kerala Cooperative Scheme for encouraging NCC / NSS / SPC units supporting CWDs
Disability should not stand in the way of a productive career for people, even though it can be a major obstacle for those who suffer from various mental and physical debilitations. For children with disabilities (CWD), the simple tasks of going to school and furthering their education will be interrupted and they will be forced to leave.
Section 16 of the Persons with Disabilities Act (RPWD) Act 2016 states that all educational institutions provide inclusive education to children with disabilities and create opportunities for equal sports and recreational activities without discrimination.
As an inclusive and comprehensive approach to mainstreaming such target groups, the Social Justice Department has initiated a novel project known as the “cooperative” scheme. The scheme aims to provide incentives to NCC / NSS / SPC units working in schools, which provide support to differently abled students for studies as well as other extra-curricular activities.
Activities in the field of disability will also be taken into consideration for this appreciation. The citation and certificate will be awarded to pro-active NCC / NSS / SPC units, which serve different needy different students. For this purpose, Social Justice Department has earmarked an amount of 40,000 / – for each district.
Download Kerala Sahachari Yojana App PDF
If you want to apply for this government scheme of Kerala government, then you have to follow the following steps: –
- First of all, you have to go official website Of Kerala Social Justice Department. The home page of the official website will open on your computer screen.
- After visiting the official website, you have to click on “The plansbutton.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which you have to click on the “link”Companion scheme to encourage NCC / NSS / SPC units supporting CWD“.
- Then you have to go to the section of the document and click on “Link”.Application form – Co-operative scheme for encouraging NCC / NSS / SPC units supporting CCCs“.
- After clicking, the application form will open in front of you, which you can easily download and fill.
Kerala Sahachari Yojana Beneficiary List
- If you want to see the companion scheme list online, we have given a direct link keeping in mind your convenience, with the help of which you can easily see your name online in the beneficiary list.
direct link: – sjd.kerala.gov.in/scheme-info.php?scheme_id=MTU4c1Y4dXFSI3Z5
- As soon as you click on the link, a new page will open in front of you, in which you have to select the first year. The year for which you want to see the beneficiary list.
- After this, you have to choose the name of your district. After making the selection, a beneficiary list will open in front of you, in which you can see your name.
Download Government Order / Internal Order regarding Sahachari Yojana
You can download the Kerala government order as well as the internal order of Sahchari Scheme 2020 from the direct link given below:
Government Order (GOs): http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/DOCUMENTS/Order_new/GOs/30692.pdf
internal order: http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/DOCUMENTS/Order_new/Internal%20Orders/30712.pdf
pay attention: All interested students should check the concerned government and internal order which will help in better understanding of the implementation of the scheme.
In case of any type of problem, applicants can seek help through the helpline number and email id given below
- E-mail: [email protected]
- contact number: +91 471 2306040, +91 471 2302887.
- Website: http://sjd.kerala.gov.in
Also read – Kerala free laptop scheme online application, application form
We hope that you will definitely find the information related to the Sahachari Scheme beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you asked.
If you still have questions related to this you can ask us through comments. Apart from this, you can also bookmark our website.