The Kerala KSFE Laptop Scheme or KSFE Vidyashree Scheme 2020-2021 is a new scheme launched by the Kerala State Government to provide laptops to students belonging to weaker sections of society or Kudumbashree members. The scheme has been launched to ensure online education for students during the COVID-19 epidemic.
KSFE Vidyashree Laptop Scheme By 2020-2021 Government of Kerala There is a micro-Miracle scheme to fund students to buy laptops. Under this scheme, Govt. Will provide a laptop of Rs. 15,000 to poor students on easy installment of Rs. 500 hrs for 30 months.
The KSFE laptop scheme will help about 2.65 lakh students in the state who lack adequate facilities to access online educational programs. Most of these children are likely to be from the houses of Kudumbashree members.
Kerala KSFE Vidyashree Laptop Plan 2020-2021
KSFE Laptop Scheme is a part of KSFE (Kerala State Financial Enterprises) Chit Fund Scheme which is already in operation in the state. After 3 months on payment of Rs. 500 monthly installments, plan members will be provided laptops or, if they wish, can withdraw their money from the 13th month of the beginning of the scheme.
How to apply for KSFE Laptop Scheme 2020-2021
KSFE will launch a savings plan of Rs. 15,000 where students can deposit Rs. 500 for 3 months. Students joining the scheme and successfully Rs. 500 rupees will be given by KSFE for 3 months.
The laptop will be purchased from agencies offered by KSFE to provide the laptop at a discounted rate. The member joining the KSFE laptop scheme will get Rs. 14,250 / – after cutting commission.
The dully filled KSFE Vidyashree Laptop Scheme application form (given below) can be submitted at the KSEE branches. Full list of KSFE branches is available This link.
How to avail KSFE Laptop Plan amount for those who need a laptop
The amount required to buy a laptop with a deposit of Rs. 14250 / – will be made available to the requesting members in advance. After purchasing the laptop in the amount of the scheme, the amount will be given to the children concerned (members of the chit) at the end of the scheme. (Example: – If the laptop supplied by the company is provided by the IT department of the state, Rs. 12900 / -, the remaining amount of Rs. 1350 / – will be paid at the end of the plan).
Kerala Government Schemes 2020-2021Popular Schemes in Kerala:Kerala Ration Card List 2020Apply Kerala Vyomadhuram Scheme 2020 FormKerala Chief Minister helped in hand loan scheme
Benefits of regular repayment
Members paying regular (EMls) without interruption will get a discount on installments. That is, the tenth installment will be exempt for those who pay 1 to 9 without interruption and who pay 1 to 19 without any interruption. Further, for those who pay the installment amount of 1 to 30 on time, and for those who wish to join a similar scheme, which will be started afresh, the first installment will be Rs. 500 / -.
Minimum amount available to members after commission: Rs. 15000 / – with a down payment of Rs. 500 / – Expired in 30 months (Total outlay). Out of this, Rs.750 / – will be paid as commission and Rs.14250 / – will be paid by the members joining the scheme.
KSFE Laptop Scheme Application Form
KSFE Laptop Scheme Application Form PDF – Preview
The application form of KSFE Vidyashree Yojana or KSFE Laptop Scheme can be downloaded in PDF format using the link given below.
Download KSFE Laptop Scheme Application Form: http://www.kudumbashree.org/ksfe-vidyashree-scheme-application-form.pdf
State government. The loan will bear 5% of the interest, 4% under the KSFE scheme. The government will try to provide subsidies from various departments, government. Agencies and social organizations for students purchasing laptops through the scheme. The Finance Minister of Kerala has announced the launch of a new initiative to promote online education learning. These initiatives are as follows: –
- KSFE to fund Kudumbashree to microMiracle students for the purchase of laptops – Laptop Rs. 15,000 will be purchased by companies from IT companies. Loanees should be repaid in 30 installments of Rs 500 per month. After 3 months in the plan, KSFE will release Rs. 14,250 (after commission reduction) to similar agencies for laptop purchases. For those who pay installments on time, KSFE will pay their last three installments.
- KSFE Chit Fund Scheme for Kudumbashree Workers – Around 40 lakh Kudumbashree workers can join the Chit Fund Scheme in KSFE. After 3 months Rs. 500 monthly installments, laptops will be provided to these workers. Laptops can be paid in installments for 30 months. Members who do not require a laptop can also join and will be paid. KSFE will also send the last 3 installments to defaulters. No security will be required to obtain a laptop.
- Establishment of online study centers – For setting up online study classes, KSFE will spend 75% on local bodies and the remaining amount will have to be borne by local bodies themselves. These local bodies will buy items such as TV, local bodies and KSFE should produce a Utility Certificate. Once local bodies identify a public place to establish an online study facility and identify beneficiary students, KSFE will issue a check in two or three days. Apart from local bodies, other agencies are also free to set up such common facility centers.
KSFE branches and local bodies will implement the scheme and television will also be installed in public places for students to watch and learn. Looking at the COVID-19 situation, he said that all students must have laptops. The Kerala government will launch the scheme to be implemented by KSFE.
KSFE Vidyashree Laptop Plan PDF
Below are the links to important PDF files of KSFE Vidyashree Laptop Scheme, which contains detailed information about this scheme.
- Government Order – Click here
- KSFE Circular – Click here
- KSFE Branches List – Click here
- KSFE Vidyashree Application Form – Click here
- Kudumbashree Circular on KSFE Vidyashree Scheme – Click here
- KSFE Vidyashree Scheme Frequently Asked Questions – Click here
Content Source / Reference Link: https://www.republicworld.com/india-news/education/kerala-ksfe-to-provide-students-with-laptops-to-bridge-digital-divide.html
Save as pdf