Founder-innovator – Manisha Raisinghani of Loginxt
People Who Inspire (PWI) Miracle Gen Awards 2020-21 | Tech Media Inc. | Florida, USA: Manisha Raisinghani is the co-founder and Logistics-CTO Logistics-Tech has a unique start in the Nexus. SaaS provides lean, fast and self-orchestrated solutions to startup businesses. Every year LogiMiracle saves 7-15 percent of logistic costs for its customers, including heavyweight such as D-Mart, Decathlon and Maruti Suzuki by providing data analytics, warehouse management and asset tracking services, among other services. Raisinghani has been recognized as an outstanding alumnus at CMU and Forbes Trailblazer.
Logistics’ Leading Women – Since its inception in 2014, Raisinghani’s logistics management software company has grown to over 200 employees. It has raised about $ 50 million from investors including Tiger Global Management and Steadview Capital. The Paytm-supported startup revamped its entire product, launched an iOS app and made a presence in 10 countries with around 80 customers.
Those Who Inspire (PWI) Miracle Gen Awards 2020-21 – Manisha Raisinghani, Woman Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Manisha is proficient in cloud application and business process improvement.
- She has amazing coding skills and has served as a solution architect and data consultant.
- Significantly, she is one of the few women technology majors in the logistics and tech space.
- Designation: Co-founder and CTO, Loginext
- Citizenship: Indian
- Residence: Mumbai, India
- Education: Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh
- Entrepreneurial Experience: 5 years
- Total Experience: 12 years
- Previous companies: IBM, Warner Bros. Entertainment
See: Logistic Unicorn Logistics of India
Manisha is a self-proclaimed hustler who loves coding!
One does not have to change oneself with one eye to fit the needs of society.
Of Manisha Raisinghani advice For women leaders in the industry