MP E-uparjan 2021, Procedure for applying Kisan / Kisan Online Registration Form, login SSSM ID @ mpeuparjan.nic.in
Madhya Pradesh state government has launched an online portal for the welfare of the farmers of the state. The MP government introduced MP e-Uparjan to enable farmers to earn double income. Under this scheme, farmers will get the support price of their crops during the Kharif season. However, the applicant farmers faced many difficulties during the online process with Krishi Mandi portal. Now, interested applicants can apply online on the E-Uparjan portal.
Please visit our article: MP Launchpad Plan 2021
Interested and eligible farmers can register for the scheme online by visiting the official portal mpeuparjan.nic.in.
MP e-acquisition 2021
This article explains the online procedure for Kisan / Kisan Online Registration Form, Apply / Login SSSM ID, eligibility guidelines, required documents on the official portal.
Guidelines for registration on MP E-Procurement
Let us see the registration guidelines for registration on the Madhya Pradesh Kisan e-Procurement Portal.
- Farmers should register themselves on MP online through Aadhaar number and Semra ID.
- At the time of registration, the applicant farmers should check the bank account number given to them.
- The mobile number of the candidate should be linked with the Aadhaar number.
- After registering on the MP E Uparjan portal, applicants should preserve their acknowledgment receipt.
- If the applicant’s aggregation ID is not maintained, they cannot complete the registration process online.
Step-by-step guide to implement MPE Apron 2021
For online registration for new / farmer online registration form on MP e-acquisition portal, see the online process.
- Go to the official portal of MP E-Uparjan.
- It takes the online user to the home page.
- Click on the Rabi 2020-21 link.
- It then redirects to the page below.
- Click on Farmer Registration Application for Ravi Purchase Year for 2020-21 Redirect to next page.
- Read the instructions carefully and then start entering your details such as mobile number, farmer code, or Samagra ID, and click on the search button.
Please visit our article: 143 Like Download Movies Portal
Online Farmer / Farmer Registration Form 2021
- The registration form then displays. Enter all the information asked, such as your bank account details, land ownership details and purchase center details.
- Verify all the information filled in the form and click on submit button.
- After successfully submitting the application form, the system will generate the application number and acknowledgment number.
- With the acknowledgment number, farmers will be able to take their produce to the purchasing center and get a bench.
SSSM ID login process on Euparjan portal
See the online process for us to login to euparjan portal. Click on the link below to login to the portal with your SSSM ID and password.
Click here To redirect to the login page of E-Uparjan, as shown below.
- Applicant can enter composite id, password and captcha code.
- Click on the login button.
MP E Uparjan Eligibility Guidelines
Let us look at the eligibility criteria for MP E above 2021.
- To apply for the scheme, farmers must have their Aadhaar card and Samagam ID.
- Samagra ID is required to apply for MP Euparjan scheme.
- Applicants must have a valid email ID and mobile number to register on the MP e-procurement portal.
- The applicant farmer should link his mobile number to Aadhaar ID for the scheme.
Documents required for MP e-procurement registration
Let us look at the documents required to register on the MP E-Procurement Portal.
- Bank account passbook
- Housing certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Loan book
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- Samagra ID of application
Please visit our article: Cow Science Education (Cow Science Examination)
MP e-Immigration Official Portal
Helpline Number: 181
Madhya Pradesh E-uparjan Portal FAQ’s
What are the mandatory requirements to register on MP e-Procurement Portal?
Applicant farmers must have a composite ID and Aadhaar number to be registered on the e-procurement portal.
Do bank details are required for farmers to register on MP e-procurement portal?
Yes, applicants should submit bank details to register on MP e-Immigration Portal.
Is Samagra ID required to be registered on MP e-procurement portal?
Yes, the farmers must have a Samagra ID to register themselves on the MP e-Procurement Portal.
Do farmers have the facility to log on to the MP E-Uparjan portal?
Farmers can log in to the portal using their SSSM ID and password.