With the start of the new year, a blistering TV title is fast approaching, with streaming giant Netflix making a big announcement that it will have a new film every single week. Audiences around the world have the responsibility of offering them entertainment and keeping them smiling and apparently forgetting the previous year. Netflix released just one footage / trailer, which serves as a sneak peek into the title of the big film to be released this year.
With enough competitors in the business and big names like Disney, HBO Max, Amazon, Apple and Hulu to do the hard work to retain the crown of the largest streaming platforms, but Netflix is still much stronger than we expected goes. With the announcement of the footage coming in, Netflix previews some of the major film titles that are set to release this year, some of which are big names:
1. Red Notice: Starring Dwayne Johnson, Gal Gadot, Ryan Reynolds, this globe trotting star-studded film should be on your watch list as it has the story as an action thriller with some comedy.
2. Don’t Look Above: Directed by the highly decorated filmmaker Adam McKay and a few Academy Award winners and starring Hollywood A listers such as Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lawrence, the film works as a satirical story like McKay’s previous two films. Is: The Big Short “and” Vice “. With enough power and style selection to make it air on the next Oscars, the film should also be on your watch list.
3. The Army of the Dead: With Zack Snyder serving as director and Dave Butista as the main protagonist, this heist film set in the apocalyptic world of zombie outbreaks is set to thrill you inside out.
4. Woman in the Window: The thriller starring Amy Adams is all set to crawl under your skin with gritty story scenes and unique cinematography.
5. Escape from Spiderhead: Another globe trotting starring Australia’s hunk Chris Hemsworth is set to scaling the thriller and rock you on the slate.
Well this is only the tip of Iceberg Netflix, which is set to bring more gems in terms of films with Regina King, Lynn Manuel Miranda and many more. Netflix also stores several recurring web series that will premiere their next season on the streaming giant. With the filming of The Witcher its closing fanbase is expanding as they certainly can’t wait to see what Geralt is doing for them as well as stranger things with this generation’s highly popular and prominent pop culture icon Stopping with her season 4 this year.
Principal photography of both these shows began last year and was about ending the race for pulses and expectations from the audience. Netflix is all set to blow all of our senses with movies, web series and documentaries, which can result in the biggest earnings of streaming ever.