Business Wire India
During a time when many things get out of our control, people have taken stock of their health and are looking for ways to make a meaningful, positive impact from the comfort of home.
This press release contains multimedia. Watch the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210111005188/en/
Oral-B iO experience on the P&G LifeLab Everyday virtual platform at the 2021 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). (Photo: Business Wire)
This year, at the 2021 Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Oral-B will highlight your daily body’s commitment to fulfill even the smallest habits, such as using an electric toothbrush, on the health of your entire body, the whole family. To create a big positive impact. And the entire planet, through its first virtual experience.
Located within P&G’s Lifelab Everyday Virtual Platform, the virtual experience Oral-B IO will highlight the brand’s most innovative toothbrush, remade from the inside out to remove 100% more plaque than a manual toothbrush and Will be redesigned.
- Inspired by unique dentist Round brush head Every day is designed to surround each tooth with its micro-vibrating bristles to reach under the gumline for a deep, professional clean feeling.
- BimodalSmart pressure sensor It is the first of its kind to provide positive brushing feedback to identify and guide users to brush in the optimal pressure range to protect gums and enamel.
- Linear magnetic drive The system controls, frequent movements from the handle to the tips of the brush, producing gentle subtle vibrations for a pleasant experience and efficiently moving more tips directly to the bristle tips.
- Smart display Provides an intuitive interface with personalized brushing mode that provides coaching and inspiration during the cleaning process and features up to seven brush modes for a highly personalized experience.
And it all comes with Artificial Intelligence tracking through the Oral-B IO app. It provides personal tracking and coaching in real time, for artificial intelligence informed by thousands of recorded brushing sessions. Oral-B IO has a simple and intuitive user interface that guides consumers through a two-minute brushing session, tracking each time to ensure a professional clean feeling.
Recently, Oral-B partnered with Scientific American to explore and understand new American research and innovations and changed our understanding of the link between oral health and overall health.
“Over 700 studies corroborate the notion that great oral health habits can be a simple step in improving one’s overall health,” Jeremy A. in Scientific American. Abbate, VP and publisher explains, “Gum disease is a way of potentially warning us by mouth. Serious issues to come, so those early warnings need to be heeded.”
Those warning signs can be as small as loss of bleeding gums or teeth but can cause more serious conditions such as pregnancy complications, cognitive damage and more than double the risk of heart disease and diabetes.
In clinical trials, Oral-B IO provided deep cleaning of teeth and gums, allowing users to easily and effectively maintain oral health. Oral-IO users experience:
- 100 percent healthy gums in just one week compared to manual toothbrushes
- 6 times more plaque removal along the gumline, compared to a manual toothbrush
- 83 percent of gingivitis patients moved from unhealthy to healthy gums in eight weeks
“An oral-B electric toothbrush is a powerful first step in being proactive against the risks associated with gum disease,” said Lisa Ernst, senior vice president of oral care research and development. We give consumers the power to control the health of their families at home with Oral-B IO, which helps prevent and reduce gingivitis for gum health. “
In addition, P & G’s LifeLab Everyday will facilitate P & G Oral Care’s latest sustainability commitments to pursue healthy oral care habits to change people’s health while reducing our impact on our planet. Healthy habits for the environment mean a world where everyone respects our planet and its natural resources:
- Turn off the tap while brushing your teeth
- Recycling Packaging & Products
- Unplugging the toothbrush charger when not in use.
For more information about Oral-B IO, please visit oralb.com.
oral B® Brings a worldwide leader in the $ 5 billion brushing market. Part of the Procter & Gamble Company, the brand includes manual and electric toothbrushes, oral irrigation and interdental products such as dental floss for children and adults.
About Procter & Gamble
P&G always serves consumers worldwide with one of the strongest departments of trusted, quality, leadership brands including®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmaine®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Angel®, February®, Benefit®, Gillette®, head shoulders®, Lenore®, Competition®, oral B®, Pumper®, Panties®, SK-II®, Fever®, Vix®, And whisper®. The P&G community comprises operations from around 70 countries around the world. Please visit http://www.pg.com For the latest news and information about P&G and its brands. For other P&G news, visit us www.pg.com/news.
Procter & Gamble’s Lifelab Everyday:
P&G’s Lifelab Everyday has a new virtual platform that describes how innovation at Procter & Gamble is strengthening consumer experiences and progressing towards a better future for our society and our planet. The exhibition combines strong, consumer-based insights in which success is inspired by the science of how people live, work, play.
The content is by Business Wire India. Tech Media is not responsible for the content provided or any link related to this content. Tech Media is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or quality of content.