Team17 and Ghost Town Games announced their next gen popular co-op series on 31 October Overcooked! all you can eat The PS5 will be released on November 12 with the console. However, the Xbox Series X / S version of the game will arrive a little later. The game will initially be available for a digital download only. However, the physical version will be launched later this year.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat may include remastered versions of Overcook! Overcooked as well! 2 with new content in stunning 4K resolution at 60 fps. The cross-play feature will come up for the title in a free launch-launch update.
The key features of Overcooked All You Can Eat are as follows:
- Overcook consist of all pieces of material! And overcooked! 2, remastered and available in 4K resolution at 60 fps.
- New levels, chefs and skins for every chef.
- Brand new trophy and achievement for players that can be unlocked.
- Access Options and New Support Mode.
- Overcooked! All You Can Eat will feature cross-play that will come with a free post-launch update.
Over all you can eat over 200 levels, faster load and 4K / 60FPS support. In addition, it will bring 1 and 2 overcooks under one roof.
The game will bring us 7 new levels, 3 new chefs and new trophies and achievements. Overcooked! Overcooked engine was rebuilt! 2. Therefore, you can team up with your friends to take over the kitchen from the original game.
Help mode will include the following:
- Ability to slow down timeout on dishes
- Extend round
- Level skip option
Access functions are:
- A scalable user interface
- Dyslexic friendly text
- Color blindness option
Overcooked! All You Can Eat will launch on 12 November. This PS5 and Xbox one. However, the game’s version for the Xbox Series X and Series S is scheduled to arrive later this year.
Read also: Destiny 2: Beyond Light: When will it be released? What can be expected from this?