Future growth in connected vehicles and services should be led by multimedia, infotainment, instrument panels and HMI solutions.
Santa Clara, California., November 4, 2020 / PRNewswire / – Frost and Sullivan’s recent analysis, Connectivity Features Power of Latin American Passenger Vehicle Market, 2020-2025Focuses on analysis of technologies and services that are available and will be available Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, And Peru. It is anticipated that by 2025, connected services such as parking finders, real-time vehicle diagnostics, and onboard emergency Tech systems will all fit the standard in passenger cars in automotive OEMs. Latin america. Research shows that multimedia, infotainment, and instrument panels are key technologies that lead to connectivity changes in the region’s automotive industry, and high-speed Internet, embedded modems and human- as new areas for OEMs. Identifies Machine Interface (HMI) through 2025.
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1326914/Vehicle_Technologies.jpg
For more information about this analysis, please see: http://frost.ly/4sr
“Automakers are no longer hardware manufacturers, but are evolving into technology companies, launching new products, technologies, services and interfaces,” Guira Barreto, Intelligent MoSenior consultant. “This new landscape is pushing OEMs to launch products and services faster than ever before. Most of these solutions are in their early stages of development. Each OEM can be observed following a different strategy for consolidation in this new market. Initially a large number of multimedia and infotainment solutions are being launched Brazil And Argentina, And later being deployed in other countries Latin america. ”
Barretto said: “will use the Miracle generation of connected services Onboard internet As an important functionality to allow other connected services. This will enable OEMs to develop connected solutions that are not part of their business model, and partnerships with start-ups and marketplaces will promote stronger and stronger growth in this regard. OEM and Tier-1 suppliers must use their capabilities to enhance and improve their service offerings in the short term to increase consumer awareness and interest in the latest technology. in present, Brazil Primarily due to GM OnStar and other tests under development by Audi, Volkswagen, BMW and Ford are leading the market for connected services in the region. ”
In addition, OEM and Tier-I manufacturers should follow these strategic recommendations to nurture growth:
- user experience: Partners with third-party AI-based assistants offer multi-modal HMI interactions to build native intelligent assistants, or to change the user experience and reduce distractions.
- Personalization: Develop solutions to improve communication with each occupant. Internet access inside the vehicle will be required to provide a unique and personalized experience to each passenger.
- Connected Services: Develop new telematics data and solutions to improve the proposed services. Acquiring or partnering with telematics service providers will be critical to speed up the launch of these solutions.
- Internet (4G / 5G): Build strategic partnerships with telecommunications providers and communications module vendors to enhance on-road security and provide data-in-vehicle services.
- Multimedia, Infotainment and Instrument Panel: Introduce improved multimedia and infotainment systems and instrument panels to attract and retain users. The large screen with high-resolution graphics and air-gesture commands are some of the improvements that OEMs can offer.
Connectivity Features Power of Latin American Passenger Vehicle Market, 2020-2025 Frost & Sullivan is part of the global Motor Vehicles & Transport Growth Partnership Service Program.
About Frost and Sullivan
For six decades, Frost & Sullivan is world-renowned for its role in helping investors, corporate leaders, and governments navigate economic changes and disruptive technologies, mega trends, new business models, and companies take action, resulting in There is a continuous flow. Growth opportunities to drive future success. Contact us: start discussion.
Connectivity Features Power of Latin American Passenger Vehicle Market, 2020-2025
Global corporate communication
I: [email protected]
Content is by PR Newswire. Tech Media is not responsible for the content provided or any link related to this content. Tech Media is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or quality of content.