Today i.e. January 13, 2021 is Pausha Amavasya. This may also be the first moon of man. According to Hindu calendar, the last date of Krishna Paksha in Pausha month is named Pausha Amavasya. The special importance of Amavasya is mentioned in the scriptures because many spiritual works are performed on this day. On the day of Amavasya, tarpan and shradh are performed for the peace of the ancestors. Apart from this, fasts and measures are taken to get rid of Pitru Dosha and Kalsarp Dosh.
According to astrologers, Amavasya Tithi is considered very auspicious for non-secular and non-secular meditation. On this day, the Sun and Moon are in the same zodiac sign. According to Vedic astrology, the moon is not visible to anyone on Amavasya Tithi and has little effect. Similarly, there may be a lunar defect in the horoscope of the natives born on the new moon day. Because of which the person’s moon is not just efficient.
Lohri 2021: It is of special importance to keep the Revdis and peanuts in the stove on the day of Lohri, know these beliefs and importance
Do these remedies for happiness and prosperity on Amavasya
1. In the afternoon, in the recognition of fathers, worship the fathers with the water of sesame.
2. Worship and circumnavigate the people.
3. Donate food and cash to the needy or poor.
4. Feed the cow bread.
5. Recite Hanuman Chalisa or Sundarkand.
Rashi Family 2021: When Sun enters Capricorn on Makar Sankranti, good benefits for Aries, Leo Scorpio and Pisces zodiac signs
Paush Amavasya Puja Method-
1. On the day of Pausha Amavasya, one should bathe in a river or a pond.
2. After taking a bathtub, first of all, Arghya should be offered in a copper vessel to the Sun God with pure water. The biggest thing is to include pink pushya or pink sandalwood in Arghya.
3. After offering Arghya to the Solar God, the ancestors should supply the tarpan.
4. It is believed that the people affected by Pitra Dosha should fast on the day of Pausha Amavasya to attain the salvation of ancestors.
5. On the day of Pausha Amavasya, giving fortune to the poor opens the future.
Benefits of Pausha Amavasya fasting
1. On this day the peace of Pitra Dosh ends and the obstacles in progress are eliminated.
2. By erasing the Pitra dosha, the obstacles that come at the beginning of the short are eliminated.
3. Business or job related issues are overcome by eradicating Pitra Dosh.