PM Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana Apply Online 2021 | Prime Minister Kisan loan waiver scheme online form | Pradhan Mantri Kisan Loan Waiver Beneficiary List | PM Kisan loan waiver beneficiary list and status
Like we all know that last year PM Modi “Prime Minister Kisan Debt Waiver Scheme 2021” Had started The purpose of which was to encourage the farmers of the country and make them self-reliant. Now Narendra Modi is going to start the PM Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana (PM Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana 2021) soon. The central government is thinking of taking away the debt burden from the heads of 26 lakh farmers of the country. There are still many farmers in the country who are not able to repay their loans. Due to which the rate of suicide of farmers in the country is increasing rapidly. To stop this, the Government of India is making various efforts. Recently several states including Madhya Pradesh have made many schemes for waiving the loans of farmers.
In this article we will show you PM Kisan loan waiver scheme All information related to For example, when will this scheme begin, how will the application form be filled, and how much loan will be waived. Apart from this, what is the eligibility of this loan waiver scheme and list of required documents etc. You will find all this information in this article, please read the entire article carefully for it.
Complete information about Prime Minister Kisan loan waiver scheme
PM Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana Complete Details – Like we told you above that Prime Minister Modi is going to start Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme soon. Under which about 26 lakh farmers will be benefited. Under this scheme, the central government will increase the minimum support price (MSP) of kharif crops for the benefit of farmers. The scheme will come under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, which will cost an additional Rs 4 lakh crore. The main features of PM Kisan Debt Waiver Scheme are as follows:
- On the first day of the winter session of the Lok Sabha, i.e. December 12, Modi ji interacted with the media. During this, he said that the central government can announce the farmer loan waiver scheme in the coming time.
- According to the Government of India, bank loans of more than 26 lakh farmers of the entire country can be forgiven.
- The total expenditure of this loan waiver scheme will be around 4 lakh crore, which will be borne by the central government.
- In addition, crop loans taken by farmers under this scheme will be completely waived. Whether it is a loan taken from a commercial, cooperative or nationalized bank.
- The decision to relaunch the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Debt Waiver Scheme was taken. Because in three major states of the country, the reason for the defeat of the BJP was the farmer vote bank.
To capitalize on this, the Congress in its election manifesto of the three states put the matter of the Farmers’ Debt Waiver Scheme. Due to which Congress became the government in all these states. Now that the Lok Sabha general elections are in May 2019, the Modi government wants to make up for the loss of this major defeat. For which she is thinking about the interest of farmers.
Key Highlights of PM Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana 2021
|Name of scheme||Prime Minister Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme|
|Was launched||PM of the country by Narendra Modi|
|an objective||Waiving crop loans of farmers|
|Beneficiary||All small and marginal farmers|
|Application start||Available soon|
|Registration process||Online / offline mode|
|Karj Mafi List||N / A|
|Article Category||Central government scheme|
Eligibility and necessary documents for PM debt waiver scheme
Eligibility criteria and required documents for PM Kisan Tax Waiver Scheme (Kisan loan waiver scheme) – No announcement has been made by the government about the eligibility to apply for this scheme. This scheme will be implemented by the central government. It is clear from this that farmers from all parts of the country will be eligible for this scheme, and will be able to take advantage of it. Only those farmers who can depend on agriculture completely can avail this scheme. Along with this, it is also compulsory to have a Farmer Registration Card.
The PM Debt Waiver Scheme (PM Kisan Karj Mafi Yojna) is being implemented to make the farmers of rural areas happy. So that BJP can ensure its victory in the upcoming general election by increasing the vote bank of farmers. The introduction of Kisan loan redemption scheme will affect the banking organization of the country. Therefore, the government will also have to work to improve the banking sector.
Prime loan / loan waiver scheme 2021 application form pdf
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana Application Form – This debt waiver scheme is still in its early stages. The Agriculture Department of the Central Government has also been ordered to carry out its instructions. No announcement has been made regarding the PM Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana registration or application process so far. The scheme will be officially announced as soon as the central government. So we will give you information through this website.
As soon as we get the information about the application procedure, application form / Claim Form PDF of PM Kisan Debt Waiver Scheme. We will give you all the information soon through this article. For this, subscribe to our website, so that you can get the notification of all the articles first.
Opinion of RBI / SBI about crop loan redemption scheme
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) stands in opposition to the PM Crop Loan Redemption Scheme (Pradhan Mantri Fasal Rin Mochan Yojana). Because they say that this will create an imbalance between the lender and the borrower. Which can cause problems in the coming time.
- The State Bank of India (SBI) says that the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana (PM Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana) is not correct. As this will increase the ratio of Non Performing Assets (NPA). As a result, the farmer will not pay his debts on time and will wait for the next election. So that their debt will be forgiven.
Earlier, the BJP-ruled Haryana had implemented Bhavantar Bharti Yojana for the benefit of farmers. Under which crops and vegetables were also kept under the minimum support price (MSP). During the reign of Shivraj Singh, the Madhya Pradesh government gave a gift to the farmers through the Chief Minister Bhavantar Bhatai Yojana. In which the price of the crop (MSP) was fixed by the government.
Read also: Madhya Pradesh Kisan Debt Waiver List 2021 (MP Kisan Karj Mafi List), Kisan Loan Redemption Scheme 2021 Chhattisgarh (Chhattisgarh Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana) & Rajasthan Farmers Loan Waiver List 2021 (Rajasthan Kisan Karj Mafi Suchi).