Tamil Nadu Labor Department online portal, website, registration, eligibility, documents, benefits, recruitment, renewal, license
The Tamil Nadu Labor Department online portal scheme has been launched by the state government and the main idea is to provide financial assistance to those who are unemployed. Due to this epidemic, poor laborers suffer a lot and will get financial assistance along with social security. New laborers in the unorganized sector need to register online and get the benefit of the scheme. Read on to learn more about other relevant details related to the plan.
Tamilnadu free laptop scheme 2021- Give 5.32 lakh laptops.
Tamil Nadu Labor Online Registration Launch Details
Tamil Nadu Labor Department Online Portal
The scheme has been started by
Tamil Nadu Labor Department
Purpose of portal launch
Ease of registration by unorganized sector workers
Beneficiaries of the scheme
Labor lost due to epidemic is on target
New users can register through the portal
|Tax free number||No|
Tamil Nadu Labor Department Online Portal Features
- The purpose of the portal launch – The main objective of the portal launch is to invite registration from the unorganized laborers of Tamil Nadu
- Beneficiaries of the portal launch – Workers who lost TMT during the epidemic are the target group to enjoy the scheme benefits
- Registration on the official portal – The workers are free to register on labor.tn.gov.in and they will start getting financial help.
- Range of the scheme – This scheme is a social security scheme launched mainly for the benefit of the poor laborers of the state, which is hard hit due to the epidemic.
- Financial Assistance State Government – With financial support, a group of laborers will be given a dry ration kit
- Number of registered laborers – So far, a total of 27.4 lakh laborers have been registered on the portal and they will be assisted by 17 welfare boards so that they can get financial assistance easily
Therefore, the state’s labor department is responsible for providing membership cards to new laborers registered on the portal. Therefore, with the online portal, it will help the laborers to get the benefits easily and get out of the financial crisis as much as possible.
Tamil Nadu Government Pongal Gift Scheme – Offer of 2500 rupees to rice ration card holders.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Labor Department Portal
- Residential proof – To get the benefit of the scheme, the candidates must be native to Tamil Nadu. No candidates belonging to other states are eligible to get the scheme allowances.
- Labor Certificate – Applicant should produce suitable labor certificate to justify their previous job description and ensure that they are eligible to receive the scheme benefits
- Not part of other plan – Workers desirous of enjoying the benefits of the scheme should not be part of any other scheme for availing benefits under the above scheme
What are the documents required to register for the scheme
- income certificate – Workers should produce suitable income certificate at the time of registration for the scheme to prove that they are unemployed and are eligible to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Document domicile – The candidate should submit the proper domicile documents to ensure that they are natives of the state and thus, are eligible to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Identification Details – Candidate has to submit suitable bank details like Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, Ration card and others
- Bank statement – Candidate should check the appropriate bank details, bank account number, IFSC code and higher authority
Tamil Nadu Amma Mini Clinic Scheme – Open 2000 mini clinics in the state.
What is the process to register onlinI
- First of all, you have to register online through The gate
- As the home page shows, click on the login link section to go to the right page.
- After this, you have to click on ‘Online Services’ section from where you can click on ‘Login’ option or direct contact
- Following this, as the new login webpage shows, you have to click on the ‘New Users’ option or go Website
- Now, you have to open the form and fill the form with the correct details. A single incorrect statement can cause rejection of the form and delay in getting the benefit of the plan. Detail address, contact details, professional and other results may occur
- When you click on the register option, make sure the contact details are verified where you will get an OTP to authenticate the form registration
- After this, you will have to attach new documents which will be required to check the form.
- After this, you have to click on the register option which will complete the registration under the scheme
- Workers can register on the website using the login credential given at the time of registration under the scheme
Therefore, candidates can check the guidelines for online registration and availing the scheme benefits. This will enable them to obtain suitable financial support and live a stable life and be prepared for the losses caused during the epidemic.
TN Labor Department launches new online portal
- First, candidates have to visit the office to submit the application form contrary to the present facility of online registration
- Most workers have to visit the office to submit long distance travel forms
- Previously, half of the registered laborers did not get their benefits under the scheme even after submitting the form. However, the latest launch of the portal will help registered and needy laborers to get suitable financial help and live a stable life with money
- Out of a total of 35 lakh laborers, a total of 12 lakhs have received financial assistance from the scheme.
- The state government is trying to provide financial help to other people who have been in trouble during the time of COVID.
- The main idea of launching the portal and helping the workers is to promote harmony and balance in industrial peace
- Labor Department is trying to settle industrial disputes between workers
- The purpose of introducing the law is to ensure the safety of workers in the unorganized sector
Tamil Nadu Portal Registration Right – For telecom and infrastructure provider companies.
Years: Tamil Nadu Labor Department Online Portal
Years: Unorganized sector workers
Years: Tamil Nadu State Government
Years: Provide financial help to poor laborers
Other Links –