Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme 2021 Latest News, Apply online, eligibility, documents, FAQ, toll free helpline number, list, status
Telangana Government has resumed the Sheep Distribution Scheme Phase 1. This process will be resumed from 16 January 2021 by Chief Minister Chandrashekhar Rao. The phase will be resumed under the instruction. This plan was going on because of a sudden outbreak of epidemic. Now that it has been restarted, the CM has asked the officials to take care of the plan so that there is minimum time. Here in this article you are going to get an idea about this plan and its steps.
Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme 2021 latest news
|Name of scheme||Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme|
|Announced by||Chief Minister Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Target people||Shepherds and Sheep Growers of Telangana|
|official website||Click here|
|Toll free helpline number||No|
Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme key features
- Objective of the scheme Under this scheme, the shepherds and sheep producers of the state will get sheep from the government and this will help in getting their livelihood.
- working mode– The plan will work in phase two and phase 2, and the government will soon resume phase 1.
- Net worth of the schemeAccording to the authority, the applicants will get Rs 360 crore. The remaining amount of Rs 4,210 crore will be saved for other schemes.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme– The main beneficiary of the scheme is the Golla-Kuruma community. In addition, 28,335 applicants who have already received demand drafts. So far, 7.61 lakh eligible people have applied for the scheme.
- Plan history– Initially this scheme was launched in 2017 and the scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana. Chandrasekhar Rao did. The government will bear 75% of the cost and the beneficiary 25% under the scheme.
- Benefit of the schemeWith the help of the scheme, the population of sheep in the state will become 4 times larger than this. This will strengthen the economy of the state.
- Sheep value– According to the report, the cost of each unit is Rs 1.25 lakh. The sheep will be brought from other states and the government will avoid recycling sheep.
- Sheep breedsBreeds like Nellore Brown, Nellore Jodipi, and Decani and Madras Red are chosen for breeding.
- Insurance facility– Under this scheme you will get 5,000 rupees for the death of a sheep and 7,000 for the death of a ram.
- Feed subsidy– Telangana government will give 75% grant to the beneficiaries for purchasing oil seeds.
- Plan monitoring– This scheme was implemented by Telangana State Sheep and Goat Development Cooperative Association.
- WorkedSince the launch of the scheme, 1 crore 28 lakh sheep have already been distributed among the eligible people of the state.
Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme eligibility criteria
- Telangana resident– To apply in the scheme, Tenganas should be domiciled.
- Age Range– Applicants must be at least 18 years of age to apply for the scheme.
- Gola-Kuruma Community- People will get people from Golla-Kuruma community to apply for the scheme.
- Bank account– To become a beneficiary of the scheme, the candidate must have a bank account.
Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme Required documents
- address proof– You will need proof of address to prove that you are the domicile of the state.
- Agreed proof– You have to provide the birth certificate which will help you to get the benefit of the scheme.
- Proof of identity– You have to submit ID proof like Aadhar card, ration card etc. at the time of application.
- Account Details– To apply for the scheme, you will have to provide account details for the scheme.
Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme How to apply
To apply for the scheme you have to go to the nearest panchayat office with all the necessary documents.
The first phase will help the rural people, whose livelihood depends on sheep rearing. This will help in developing the state economically collectively. You need to know that Phase 1 will start the process and it will speed up the entire plan so that everyone in that state can have a better life in this ongoing epidemic and the plan which was earlier disrupted will continue smoothly.
Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme questions to ask
A-This is a sheep distribution scheme among shepherds.
A-5000 for death of sheep, and Rs 7,000 for death of Ram
A-government will provide 75% grant to purchase fodder.
A-You can contact the nearest panchayat office.
A-No application deadline.