How to apply for TS Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme 2021, notification, online registration form, beneficiary list
Telangana state government launched Sheep Distribution Scheme (Telangana Gorella Pampini Pathkam) already. The program has started grand and suspended due to the Kovid 19 epidemic while in the first phase. The scheme was targeted at the Gola Kuruma community in the state. In the first phase of the project, 3.66 lakh vessels were delivered. In addition, beneficiaries are eligible to receive 75% grant on each sheep unit. As per the latest information, the TS Sheep Distribution Scheme will be resumed by the government on 16 January 2021 in Nalgonda.
Please visit our article: DTA Telangana
Interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply for Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme in the state.
TS Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme 2021
This article explains the online process to apply for Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme, notification, beneficiary list, online registration form on the official web portal.
Official notification of TS Sheep Distribution Project 2021
- The second phase of Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme by the government will start soon.
- Click here To see the official notification of the scheme during the establishment.
How to apply for TS Sheep Distribution Scheme
Let us look at the online process to apply for the Telangana Sheep Distribution Program launched by the Telangana State Government.
- The sheep distribution scheme has recently resumed and will officially launch on 16 January.
- In this example, no information about the online application / registration process is available.
TS Sheep Distribution (Gorella Pampini) online registration form 2021
- We will keep you updated after the official announcement about the registration process.
- For more information about the latest schemes and their application procedures please see our article.
Please visit our article: Happy Pongal 2021
Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme Beneficiary List
Let us see the beneficiary list of the Sheep Distribution Project announced for the shepherd community in the state.
- The state of Telangana has about 7.61 lakh shepherds as members of about 8,109 sheep producing societies.
- The scheme has been launched with a budget of Rs 10,000 crore to empower the shepherd financially and socially.
- Since the inception of the scheme in 2017, 3.66 lakh units of sheep were distributed and a budget of Rs 4,579 crore.
- In addition, the beneficiary can avail 75% grant on the shepherd sheep distribution scheme.
- Let us see tabular data of sheep distribution since the launch of the scheme.
|financial year||Sheep population|
Eligibility Criteria for TS Sheep Delivery Program
Let’s look at the eligibility criteria that an application must meet to be eligible for the Sheep Distribution Scheme.
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Telangana State.
- Applicants must be of Kuruma and Yadav community to be eligible for the scheme.
- A candidate must be over 18 years of age to be eligible for the sheep distribution program.
Please visit our article: CCLA Webland Telangana
Official portal of Telangana state government
Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme FAQ FAQ
Who are the eligible applicants to implement Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme?
Those who belong to the Yadav and Gola Kuruma communities are eligible for the Telangana Sheep Distribution Scheme.
What is the official relaunch date of Telangana state’s sheep distribution scheme?
According to official sources of information, the state government will resume the sheep distribution scheme on 16 January 2021.
Is there any application / registration form available on web portal to apply for Sheep Distribution Scheme in Telangana?
In this example, there is no official information about the registration / application process to apply for the scheme.
What is the percentage of the subsidy to the beneficiaries for registration under the Sheep Distribution Program?
Beneficiaries will get 75% subsidy under Sheep Distribution Scheme.