In Pokemon Go, every Pokemon has their own excellent skills and bonuses. Many Pokémon are available in Pokémon Go and many will still be accepted through the ages. Specific endurance is required to attack, defend, deal with raids, and fight in PvP. There are many battle mechanics for every Pokémon. Some are good in PvP wars and some are excellent in raids or gyms. And some Pokémon are strong and all-rounder in every battlefield. Useful Pokémon mainly depend on how the artist uses them in battle. For that, the player must completely transport his Pokémon from the gym to the PvP battles.
Best Attacking Pokémon in Pokémon Go
- METAGROSS: This Pokemon has several charge moves. Meteor mash is one of the best types of legacies in the game. It is a steel type attacker.
- MEWTWO: It has CP which reaches over 4000. Shadow Ball and SciStrike have the best Legacy Attack. Best at damaging mental and adversary.
- RAYQUAZA: Only available through Legendary Raid. One of the great major dragon type Pokémon. Ice type has a drawback against Pokemon.
- Machine: The best moving dynamic is the punch. A powerful attacker with a slightly weaker side. Even the best defensive Pokémon are weak against McHamp.
- KYOGRE: As a strong attack with defense law. Currently available strong water-type Pokémon in Pokémon Go. Has a powerful hydro pump and surfing skills.
- Lucario: Can deal with an unprecedented attacker and massive damage. A fighting type with good charge action and power up punch.
Best Defender Pokémon in Pokémon Go
- SLAKING: The defense state has the best and highest CP. Slightly weaker towards fighting types like Machamp and Lucario.
- BLISSEY: Can stand for a long time against attackers. It has good defensive stats and huge HP.
- SNORLAX: Can be used in the gym. This is a heavily common type of Pokémon. Has a good HP.
- MEWTWO: Best in defensive and can be used in PvP Master League. Best against fighting Pokémon like Manchamp.
- TOGEKISS: Best against dragon type and major attacker type Pokémon. It is a flying type Pokémon with fast moves.
- DRAGONITE: Good against Machamp in a gym. A flying type with a good attacking stat with superior defense skills.